ALL SET FOR RESCUE.

Mishti

A chance,,,we both didn't understand bout that chance so Abir ask,
"What chance?"
And Vipul answer
"To leave you, your mother, your cafe, and your family alive,,,, I need you Miss Gorgeous... And.... Also you for my dearest sister..." Vipul telling his words by pointing first towards me and then towards Abir.

We both went into a shock.

And not only us but also Nannu so start yelling "What?? Why?? You can't do this!! Mishti is completely mine

And not only us but also Nannu so start yelling "What?? Why?? You can't do this!! Mishti is completely mine... No one can rather touch her.. Even not you... I helped you guys only for her and now you can't broke your promise.."

"Yeah we promised you,, but,,, that time I didn't know bout she is so prettier.. I thought she is just a bluhh just like you,, but she deserve more like meee.." Vipul gave his devil smile. Where Mehul called Manika(his daughter) and she went...
Nannu now disappointed a lot.. But he can't do anything..
Me n Abir looking at each other, Abir told me to instigate Nannu by signs but how??

Then Vipul also received a call and bcoz its his bday so he rush to go so he ordered he men to tie us with a rope and keep watching us.. He also ordered to Nannu for stay here..

Now we got our chance..

There were two goons, Nannu, Me, Abir and his Mom left in this room. Nannu urge the goons to stay outside the door so that no one can came and they went..

Nannu look at me, hold my hand which was tied at chair and ask
"Mishti,,, I know you are disappointed with me, but please listen to me...just for God sake pleaseeee...only for 2 min listen to me..." Nannu is upset but how can I listen him now? I already did many lies and we are here in this situation bcoz of him.. But Abir sighed me to listen him, so I nod.
"You know when we met first.. I like you.. I really like you from that first sight.. I always think bout you and wanna marry you.. But when he (Abir) came into your life....I felt he is good than me so you leave me.. And I guess it will really soon happened. So I support...Mehul and his son... He told me that they only want cafe,,,and in this process they help me to impress you and marry you... Mishti,,I don't know will you be believe me or not,, but I swear,,I really don't know bout there too much evil plans.. I just want you for me. I swear upon my Mumma you how much my mom important to me,, please believe me and tell Vipul that you didn't like him.. Pleaseeee!"
Nannu's words melt me a bit, but before I could speak any word Abir stop me and start
"Nannu,, if you really want her to believe on you than help us to get out of here,, Now you can understand how much dangerous these people, so let us go from here.."
"But Abir even if we escape from here, these people will chase us and catch us again then what will we do and also then it will be a risk for Kuhu n Badima.. We have to arrest them" I'm really very scared, coz it will also affect Kuhu n Badima.
But Abir have already his plans..

Abir
Vipul's words make us more afraid..
But when I saw Nannu's reaction, it clearly visible that he can help us now.. Because he like Mishti, so he can help us to protect her..
And I also have a plan..
But mom...
I'm scared for,, yess I have plan,, but,, what if,, it got failed??

What,,, ever!!

We have to go as per...

"Abirrrrr" Mishti screamed as I'm busy in thinking....
"What are thinking damn?? Come on tell us your plan.... We haven't time!" Oops...
"Yeah, then come.. First of all Nannu take my phone and call the last dailed number told him about us, everything,,, I repeat everything,,, where we are?? In whch room?? From how much time?? Goooo" Huhhh as per my order Nannu went in the corner and I started again to tie the rope..
"Abir,, now what are you doing?" Mishti looking me blinly nd asking
"Mishti,, just tie this on your hand." I answered.
Mr. Alien Actor, we should escape from here,, but why are we still here?? I thought u have a powerful plan,, but it seems you like here...
Do you like that girl Manika?? Don't you dare to like her! Okay!!" Uff she is looking cute in the jealous avtar.. I like it..
And to jealous her more I start blush...

"What?? Now why are you blushing?? Do you really like her?" Aww her voice... And her pout.. Awww

Before I speak Nannu start:"Guys, what is all happening here? You both are doing flirting,, even you are in this situation!!" Nannu brought us to reality

"Guys, what is all happening here? You both are doing flirting,, even you are in this situation!!" Nannu brought us to reality.

"Have you called up?" I questioned him and he nod.

"The man there told that they are coming" Nannu's answer make me relax finally..
"Who will come?" Mishti questioned, so I have to reply, but sudden a movement occur. We thought anyo
ne is coming but no one..

"Tell me, who is coming?" Mishti again questioned

"Varun, Son of our Chief Minister"
My answer drop her jaw open.

"Hellow! There is a mosquito,, can enter in your mouth... So keep it shut." I just make her fun

"How you know him and believe him?" Nannu ask

"He is from opposition party,, so they wanted to expose Mehul Kapadia.. Last,,when I met them in a party, where I slept Vipul...
They promised to help me and for that they only want Mehul to defame.. Various time they helped me, and today.." So I ended up everything of my plan..

Mishti and Nannu both were shocked.. And I'm normal right now.. Or maybe try to be normal..

Innerly I'm also very scared. Till then I didn't gave a look to bed or to my Maa..

I haven't that much strength..

When I saw Mishti she blink her eyes to console me.. I thought she is aware of what I'm going through!!

We wait for sometime then we heard a voice from window.

"I guess this is Varun, Nannu help him." I stated and Nannu went near window.

All set for rescue...

Author's Note
Hey everyone, hopefully you all good, may you like this part I tried to bring some happy convos also in this part.
And the end of the story is near..

See u on the next or the last part ..
Till then stay tunned and keep voting, commenting.