MISHTI'S FIANCE?

ABIR

In the party, I'm moving around with Kuhu, suddenly my eyes got fixed on stairs from where a girl came...

     She stood there, in all her former beauty queen pageant glory. Her dark hair flowing by light breeze,,, she wearing a purple glittered crop top with black parallel... Her eyes were shined like half moon,,,,
but the real reason behind her attraction was far more complex...

Hughhh,,,, my eyes couldn't escape from her look.
" Mishti is looking beautiful na? " Kuhu asked me by narrowing eyes.

"STUNNINGLY HOT" I was in my thoughts..
"What? " she uttered.
"Ahhh... No.. Not.. Not that.. Nothing like that.. " I became hopeless as I think she getting me wrong...
"She is not looking good? " Kuhu frowned at me..
"No... I.. I just meant to say she is gorgeous today,,, I never thought miss Dangerous can be this beautiful.... "

"Her name is Mishti" Kuhu correct me.

"Mishshtiiiii....." I uttered her name with slight smile.
She came to us and Kuhu without wasting a sec gave her phone, to click photos.
Mishti don't want to do this but she can't escape..
Kuhu changes her poses nd Mishti frowned at her badly..
I.. I'm just adoring her.... Just gazing all her glimpses...
At my surrounding everything like stop... Only the music going onn..

Aankhen kehti hain baith Tu mere rubaroooo,,,
Tujhko dekhu ibaadat karta rahoon,,
Tere sajdon mein dhadke,
Dil ye meraa,
Meri saanson mein chalta hai bas ek tuu..

I only saw her when Kuhu intrupt my thoughts by pinch my ear..
"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh... "
My dream over!!!

"Come on let's take a selfieeeeee"
Kuhu show her happiness..
#selfiequeen...
Now we three took a selfie..
Mishti is in middle,, and very closer to my heart....

Badimaa suddenly called Kuhu and finally she leave us "Alone

Badimaa suddenly called Kuhu and finally she leave us "Alone..... "

"So" I forward towards her, n she look down to earth..
"Miss Dangerous, your name is Miishshtiiiii..... means meetha.. "
She gave a fake smile.
"Who tell u you are sweet? I didn't think you are sweet.. " I tease her.
"So what you think , what I'm? " She innocently asking me by looking straight to my eyes..
And now the moment stop for us.......

Ishq da rang tere mukhde te aaya,
Jadon da mai takiya ae,
chain ni aaya,
Kinna Sona......
Kinna Sona tenu rabb ne banaya,
Jee kare vekhta ravaan...

Now to disturb us more,, a healthy boy and an aunty came, Mishti greet them a Hello! She introduced me with aunty but when she saw that boy,,,, she stopped by his shy smile.... Which is looking irritating on his face.
To help her Badima came nd introduced that boy-
"He is Nannu, Mishti's fiance... "

I.. I could.. could not understand wht going onn...
My legs,, shivering hard.. I can't stand more here..
So I went to take some water,,,,

Kuhu came to me "are you ok? "
"Yeah! " I replied with a fake smile.
"Hey Abir, can you help me please?" Kuhu ask me silently.
"Yaa.. Sure.. Wht help you need?"
I replied as my duty.
"Vo.. Actually... I... " She hesitate.
"Don't hesitate Kuhu,, u r just like my lil sis... So plz tell me clearly anything,,, n don't be hesitate" I console her.
" Actually.. I don't like that boy Nannu... " She told me all in hurry..
"What??? " I feel good with her words but suddenly uttered wht?
"Yeah, who can like him, he is so fatty nd also he isn't Mishti's type na!!! " She give explanation.
"Look at him, he only loves food, "I can't say him jiju... " She gave irritating look.
"I.. I can understand, Kuhu... Bu... But this Mishti's decision,,, after all its her life... Hmmmm" Why I told her philosophy??

"No... She didn't say him yess,, its only aunty who want their marriage ASAP.." Kuhu reveal the fact.

Now... Now I feel energy in myself,, like I was dying n finally getting a new life..
Is.. Is it really happens with me?? Its only happen in Dramas or Serials.. But this is in real,, Am.. Am I dreaming??

I pinch my ear,, bu... But... But this is true......
Ufff!

"Kuhu, I'll help you! " I ensure Kuhu so that she calm.

Now I went to Miss Dangerous, who is arranging table for cake cutting.
"So... Miss Dangerous,, Are u getting married??? Don't you think its so early for you?" I start conversation.
"One sec,, wht is your problem in this, its my life,, n, none of your business.. "
She smirk.
"And how many we met? For some hours, Right?.... So I don't think you have any right to talk bout my life.. " She completely express herself without hesitation..
I really feels good..
"No.. No.. I mean Are u serious? You wanna do Arrange marriage? " I ask to extend convo.
"I can't believe.... U... U r so judgemental.... Ofc, I believe in arrange marriage. And that's why I do it... Anyway why are u so interested in my life?" She replied..
" I don't agree.. I think you are truly romantic.. And you believe in love marriage" Stunningly she looked me with dropped jaw..

And again we have an eye contact.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hopefully you guys will like this part.
The song above I use is an hindi song..

Please do votes and comments to increase my spirit 😊