A Chance..

And we found...

Abir
"Mishttiiii,, it is dangerous!!" I try to stop her but she..
"Oh stop it! Mr Alien.. Dont forget I'm also Miss Dangerous.. So keep calm" N she open the door.

When the door opened, I can't believe on my eyes..
My expression become shocked, my eyes open widely, along with my dropped jaw.. I freeze for a moment..
"Abirrr..." Mishti took me into sense my legs were shivering and I'm not able to stand more,,

So I fell on my knees, my mouth could  afford to say only one word:
"Maa.. "

Mishti also went to a shock

Yess, in front of me n Mishti a woman is lying on bed, maybe fainted, she have some wounds, and restlessness clearly visible on her face..
She is my Mom..

My tears start felling down then a hand place on my shoulder, I look upto her, she blink her eyes and squeezed her palm to console me..
But it is really very hard..

So I cried,, cried a lot..

Mishti, went near Maa..
"Abirr,, we have to take her and go as soon as possible... Just control your emotions for now.. Come on Abir get up.." Mishti is right we have to go before anyone came. But I still couldn't stand and see her at this condition.
Mishti again take my name
"Abbirrr.." I look onto her but before could speak any word someone is coming.

Mishti n me try hide but we can't find any place.
We both scared like hell..
I'm not scared for me but for Mishti n Maa..

"Mishti, u go,, go with this window and take my phone" I saw a window and try Mishti to go but she
"But,, Abir, I can't go... Abirr, I'm with u, I don't wanna leave u you know na they are very dangerous.." She is not going and then they came Vipul and Nannu..

Now we both stuck..

Mishti
When I opened the door, Abir got emotional as soon he saw a woman lying unconscious on bed.
Because she is her Mom..
He also not able to stand,, I had never seen him like this.. His tears of despondency slowly cascaded down his cheeks leaving him so weak and frail.

It's very terrible to see him, but I encourage all my strength and place my palm on his shoulder, and when he give me a look something also broke into me but I blink my eyes to console him

Then I went to his Mom.
She is in very bad condition, innerly I was also broke, but I have to console Abir, so I have to be strong..

I told Abir to be strong too and let's go from here but he couldn't help himself, he can't came out from that worse state..

Then we heard someone is coming..
Abir also told me to go by leaving him n his Mom alone but I can't do this and before we could understand  anything, Vipul and Nannu came there.

They saw us..

Me n Abir look at each other, we both don't know what will happen the next moment.
Then Nannu start:
"Mishti, what are you doing here  with this. Wait.. I thought Vipul you don't invite him! So what is he doing here?" I'm blindly looking at Nannu same Abir did.. I don't know what to say?

 I don't know what to say?

Then some further men came into the room,, they close the door.

Abir try to speak something but I stop him by holding his hand, coz, I don't know what he will say now, he also met her mother n was in a shock, so I stopped him.

"Oohh!, now I understand why is he came?" Vipul start with a bit walk and came near to me n speak further in my ears.
"To protect you miss gorgeous" And then Abir hit his chest, Vipul fell down on the floor.
All men in the room hold Abir. And Nannu hold my hand badly, I try escape my hand but my bangles broke and blood makes it way.

Then we all hear a knock on the door. Nannu leave my hand and open it, there was Vipul's sister. She is that girl I saw in my cafe, whenever Abir was there.
She came inside, and urge all goons to leave Abir, nobody is listening to her in fact they were looking to Vipul.
Vipul gave them sign to leave and they did same.

After they leave Abir sudden try to move and came to me but she put her hand on his chest and stopped him.

"Heyy! Where are you going?? You are left fromm all these, not for her,,, just,,, for,,, me.... Did you get it?" Her words makes me so angry.. But why that stupid Alien opens up the shutter of his mouth. Now can't he onn his angry mode.. She is totally rubbish..
And that Alien looking here n there.. Also start smiling..
Nannu came beside me n start whispering:
"See, what your actor friend doing?? I don't think he loves you that you are thinking of... He also passes her smile.. He had trapped here with all these.. Thay are very dangerous Mishti.. But I can save you.. I can save you from them.." I gave Nannu a look then Vipul said:
"So,, guys,, now you both knows everything... everything related to here.. Haaan... Perfect.. Hope you both also have some proof,,I think you guys should open a detective agency that will run so good then your cafe and acting business,,ohh I forget there is already Abir's Mom..now I get from where u get this detective talent..... So, let me come to the point, as you know I'll never leave you guys,, but there is a chance..

A chance to get rid of  that punishment,,,which should I have given to you both,,for your deeds..
A chance to get rid of my anger...
A chance to get rid of my Dad's anger....
Only one ☝chance.."

His words are so much terrible along with his expression. But the most important question is bout the chance,, what is he talking bout?? What he wants to do now? At which cost will he leave us? As he was telling I  think it will be so much difficult to do...

Author's Note
Hey guys hopefully you are doing well. Sorry for the late part. I hope you will like it.. Please gimme your views..

And yeah, one more thing guys SHAHEER SHEIKH'S new song Ae Mere Dil had released please go n watch if u don't do it yet this is its link
https://youtu.be/87ErHaYgdtg