Prologue

A cold, dark, silent house was sitting on top of a hill, in a rich and expensive neighborhood. It looked like no one was there. But how wrong everyone is. There was a little 16 year old girl named Phoenix Black present in the kitchen making some coffee. The bitter smell made her smile. The coffee was just like her life.

She took a sip and relaxed her tensed muscles. She was aching all over from the bruises given to her by her bullies. They made it sure to carve the words ugly into her heart, mind, and soul. Sadly no one noticed or really cared. She thought about her so-called family

Her father was a scary and strict man, who was always busy. He made time for her brothers, but never for her. She had 7 brothers. The oldest was Lucas, who helped her father with business. He would sometimes say hello while passing by.
The 2nd oldest was Alexander. He was quite and scary. He wouldn't even bat an eyelash towards Phoenix's direction. He was a gym instructor.
The next one was a bit more  welcoming. His name was Louis. He was playful with his brothers, but with his sister he never made a joke. He sometimes made her breakfast.
4th oldest was a bit of a nerd. His name was Blake. Straight A student and still in high school. He never payed attention to Phoenix much like Alexander. He has a twin.
5th oldest is Blade. He is a bit bipolar and Phoenix thinks he despises her.
6th oldest is also still in high school. A total jock and player. He has girls all over him and likes to humiliate Phoenix. His name is Xavier.
The last brother is usually quite and avoids Phoenix. He has good grades. His name is Antonio.
The youngest and last of the siblings is Phoenix. Everybody seems to hate her. She takes anti-depressants and sleeping pills because of the pressure and night terrors. The bullies are getting worse and her brothers don't notice. She is like a ticking bomb ready to explode. All her life she has been ignored and bullied. She learned kick boxing secretly. She doesn't fight back as not to reveal her secret. She cuts herself and tried to commit suicide 5 times without anyone knowing, but that was before kick boxing. Let's continue.

She smiles sadly and puts the finished cup and heads up to her colorless room. She takes her medicines and thinks about her life. The medicines start to work, making her drift of to a dark abyss of haunted memories.

Hello dear readers! So this is my new book. If there are any mistakes please let me know. I will appreciate your help. If you have any complaint, please be civil. This book is my own idea a little different from others. Don't accuse me of stealing anyone's work. Don't steal my work. Vote, comment, follow and enjoy.