Ch:2 What Have I become

Third POV:

In the silence of the night, a scream echoed through the haunting dark corridors of the life less mansion. No one heard the screams of the poor girl because simply no one was there. An innocent soul with a dark past shot up in bed, covered in her own sweat and no one to hold her hand and tell her everything was okay.

Phoenix POV:

Haunting voices whispered in my ear. The room seemed to close in on me. I felt trapped like there was no where to go, no where to run, no one to hide behind and no one to save me. The whispers grew louder," Kill yourself, no one will care" I know. " Kill yourself and be gone. No one loves you. No one needs you." Does death hurt? 

"No No No! Don't let them defeat you. I have enough pain. What have I become? A monster," me and my thoughts mixed. A new thought came to my mind. The voice of my heart, soul and mind." If I have become a monster then, so be it. They tortured me and neglected me so I will give them a taste of who they made me become. I have had enough. No means NO! I will show them what is it like to be alone. I will show them what they made me into. It is time I fought back. It is my game and I set the rules. They better come to play," I smirked and laughed like a maniac." There is no time for emotions in my world. No time for love. I will be cold as ice. I will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix I am and give them a taste of Karma. Oh just wait father, brothers and bullies!"

Third POV:

The brothers and father were so sad that they didn't even come home that night. They didn't admit it, but they were scared. Scared of what they did. Scared of facing their sister's hate. They never showed it, but they loved their Bambina. They wanted to keep her safe. What they didn't know was that they were the ones who destroyed her.

Phoenix POV:

I put on my black jacket and walked towards my black MV Agusta F4 R 312 ," It is time to reveal my true colors and embrace who I really am." I fixed my gun and raced towards my own mansion. Yes my own mansion. They kept secrets so why shouldn't I. 

I parked my bike in the garage after my guards opened the gates. Alex, my best friend and most trusted man, asked " Is it time?"  " Yes it is time," I replied in a cold voice.

Third POV:

 He glanced at her face and saw that it wasn't his best friend talking. It was an ice cold woman. A person who was supposed to believe in love. An innocent girl turned into a merciless woman. A female with two large soulless piercing blue eyes. A monster with long silver hair and beautiful tanned skin. A devil with the beauty of an angel and scars of past. A lonely soul stolen of its humanity. A person with a hardened heart full of hatred. She was no angel. She was The Mafia Queen. She was The Phoenix, the most dangerous person alive. More over she was the Capo of the biggest Mafia, The Capo dei capi of all mafias. She may be broken, but she is beautifully broken. She maybe a monster but she is his monster. The girl who trusted him when no one ellse did. Who loved him even if she doesn't say through words. The girl who he would give his life for. His queen, his She gazed like a queen down from the balcony at her men. This was her family, her mafia, her Phantom Skulls.

That's it for today guys. Enjoy, vote, comment and follow. If there are any mistakes then, please let me know.