Ch:1 Enough

Phoenix's POV:

I am tired. Tired of being pointed at. Tired of being neglected. Tired of being bullied. Tired of drowning in darkness and misery. Here I stand, all alone in a cemetery. "I would have loved to meet you Mama. I guess they all forgot. My birthday and your death day," I whispered to my self, a tear making a trail down my face for more to come.

I glanced at the haunting sight of my mothers gravestone, flowers scattered all around it." I will visit you again Mama." Today is the 13 of August, a day that will haunt me for the rest of my life. 

I entered the cold house, hearing the shouts of drunk men and my father. I was in presentable clothes, but I forgot about a business party going inside. As soon as i entered, my father and my brothers stormed over to me. People were giving me looks of pity as they knew of my fathers famous temper. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!!!!!" shouted my so called father. He doesn't have to care about his bad behavior because no one tell on him. It was no ordinary party. It was a Mafia business party and the people giving me looks of pity were actually wife of some.

 "WHY ARE YOU LATE?!!!" roared my brother Lucas. By now tears were streaming down my cheeks, but they were no ordinary tears. They were tears of pure anger and hate. My brothers were shouting insults, no one caring because in Mafia world you don't care. 

Having enough of their insults, I talked back for the first time in my life. They can forget my birthday, but how can they forget their own mother's death day. " Enough!!!!" I roared making everyone shocked. "No you shut up little girl------" started Lucas. " No!!! Today you listen and I talk! I have enough of your petty little insults and lies. How could you become such vile creatures! You can forget my birthday, but how can you forget your own mother's death day!? How can you become so self absorbed to forget her, but remember throwing a party?! You tell me I am a disappointment and a brat, right? In reality you are bigger self absorbed, brats and you are the disappointment to me. You neglected me and always told me I killed Mama. Honestly I am happy for her that she can't see what monsters you became. You let people push me to the ground. Guess what? I will go so far down that you may not see me, but you will fear my name. You will tremble when you hear my name, I will enjoy it all while sitting on a mother fucking throne in hell!" 

Third POV:

All the people, including her father and brothers, were trembling when they saw the dark look on her face. All the brothers were looking horrified at what they had done. They had broken their little sister,  their Bambina. Her father looked sorrowfully at the mess he created. No matter how cruel he was, he will always be weak for his Amore's hate. They didn't know how far had the gone.

Phoenix POV:

I chuckled humorlessly. "How does it feel having a taste of your medicine? How does it feel knowing you broke a person who was your blood family? Mafia is family? Bullshit, because I don't feel any love. You went too far and I am broken beyond repair by my own blood! You wanted to let me drown in my own darkness. Guess what! That was the last time you hurt me. You made me immune to pain and love. I never got any so I don't know meaning of love. Beware, because a broken person knows how to make hell feel like home." With that I turned my back on them and went  back to my room.

Lucas POV:

Oh god no! What have we done? What have I done! Can I fix this? Can I fix her! I walked out of the lobby and went to the library. There I broke down. How could I do this to her!? How will I answer Mom when she asks me what did I do to my Sorella. I have to fix this.

Third POV:

The rest of the brothers and father were processing what happened. "Sorry everyone! This party is canceled," a voice spoke up and everyone started to go out until no one except the mourning family and the second and third in command were left. " What did I do Angelo? What did I do!!!I was supposed to protect her and tell her bedtime stories, instead I became the nightmare she feared," cried the father of Black Family. "I warned you. Don't push her too far. Now she is gone and is almost impossible to bring her back," Angelo the second in command said sadly. He was sad for his friend, but he was also very angry. Phoenix didn't do anything to deserve this treatment. Reese Black may be very scary, but he truly can't handle her hate. For the first time he felt weak and helpless. The father in him felt weak and for the first time, the ruthless and merciless Capo in him felt helpless. The brothers watched their father break down with sad eyes. How could they? How didn't they see the sign's? 

But one brother's thoughts stuck to a different thing. What did she mean by letting people push her down? Thought Alexander.

Unknown POV:

I watched as she lay down on the big bed and started thinking. She was perfect. She was looking gorgeous today and the way she exploded at her father was excellent. I was in that room. 

She is mine! Only mine!

Phoenix POV:

I am so tired with all the thinking. I should just go to sleep and with that I drifted into my haunted nightmare world.

Hello dear readers! I am excited for this book. Please don't copy, steal or anything.