Ch:3 I am tired

Phoenix's POV:

People might think that I am over reacting. Well I am not. When you are neglected and bullied for years, it only takes one little not so little thing to push you of the rails. I could have fought back, but i didn't. Why? Because my life was in danger then. There were enemies and traitors back then. I ruled from behind a mask. I was the mystery behind the mask. Key word, was. 

I am tired. Tired of this weak girl facade. Tired of being treated like this. Tired of being pushed around. They wanted me to become a monster in a nightmare. I became the nightmare itself. They thought they can push around a weak girl who couldn't fight back. This society sickens me and now I am going to give them karma. No more hiding behind the mask. All the enemies are assassinated. No one will dare say a word against me ever again. People fight their demons. I fight alongside the demons. I set my demons free. I am my own devil.

Seriously, people are pathetic. Who gave them the right to degrade me. They all better watch out because here I come.

Third POV:

All the brothers and father just reached their home to find it cold and empty. A haunting silence was mocking them. Every single one searched the house with their guns out. A crashing sound and a frustrated yell comes from Phoenix's room. 

Antonio stands there on the brink of tears. " She is gone and left nothing more than a letter! She is gone! Our sister is gone! What did we do!" he yells out and breaks down.

He forwards his right hand and says" Alexander, you read it because I can't."

Alexander takes the letter and reads out loud:

                  Dear Not so dear brothers and father,

I am sick and tired of you neglecting me. You drown yourself in work while I am left to fend for myself. To my father, Reese Alessandro Black. It disgusts me to call you father. You never were one. I was naïve and thought that you can change. You are nothing, but an asshole and I am ashamed to call you a father.

To Lucas, you say mafia is family. Bullshit! How can it be family when you can't love you own. Honestly I hate you. I hate you so fucking much.

To Alexander, I have nothing to say to you. Nothing! You are not strong. You are just too weak to face me head on.

To Louis, I guess you were better than the rest. Still you were no brother.

To Blake, I don't even know you because your books are more important than to acknowledge my existence. Guess what? News flash, if you don't even love your own blood, how can you love anyone else?

To Blade, I don't know what to say except that you are a bastard.

To Xavier, guess what dickhead? You wanted me gone so, I am gone.

To Antonio, shouldn't you be celebrating with a bottle of vodka.

We were never a family. Can I ask one question? Was the mafia really more important than me? Or the deal with red devils more important than me? Don't be surprised. I have eyes everywhere.

If you just spent one day with me, you could have seen the scars you caused. The mental ones and the physical ones caused by the world. But your mafia was more important than me.

Family meant forever, more like never. You pushed me away. You ignored me. You neglected me. So I became what the world fears the most. I become the monster that hides under your bed. I became the demon that plagues your mind. I became cold and heartless. You wanted to push me away. Congratulations! You have pushed me so far that I can't come back. All shall be revealed in due time. Just know karma is coming for you. I am a fire in the ashes. I am karma in its finest form.

We were never a family. Family is a word foreign to me. Family meant love, but all I got was hate. I am feeling sick at calling us a family. We maybe by blood, but never because of love. The day I claim my rightful throne. Everyone will be staring. I will let the world know that love is only a weakness. You wanted to make mother proud. I bet she feels disgusted. I still can't believe you forgot her death day.

With lots of hate

Your worst nightmare

Phoenix Black

" She actually left! She...S....She said she hates me!" Lucas cries out.

" What did we do? What the fuck did we do?!!!" Alexander, the usually calm one, runs his hand through his hair. 

" You know she is right," everybody silences and stares at Blake. " We did push her away. We did put our work over her. We did neglect her. It was not fair on her." 

" What does she mean by physical scars caused by the world?" Blade suddenly asks. " Does it mean that something happened to her?"

" We will find out. We will find out what happened to her and we will find her and apologize. We will bring her back," says Reese, the father, trying to be positive. 

Meanwhile with Phoenix

" What date do we arrange the ball?" asks Alex. 

" A week from today," comes the cold reply. Alex stares sadly at his best friend, wishing he can heal her. He knows she is too far gone, but he will always be by her side.

An evil, twisted and cold smirk forms on her face." Let the fun begin and the devils do their work."

Sorry for the late update! If you want to give me advice on