Ch:4 I laughed with my demons

Phoenix POV:

I woke up the next day with a very bad headache. I took some painkillers and looked outside of my mansion's window. Today is the 7th day after I left the wretched house. Today I am gonna face all of them. My tormentors, my bullies and my so called family. Today I will reveal myself to the mafia world. My Thoughts were going haywire. I rose up from bed and took a long, relaxing shower. I changed into red crop top, black skinny jeans and my signature leather jacket. I picked up my Glock 19 and my throwing knives. I put the Glock in my waistband and the knives in my boots. I opened the door and took a deep breath, smirking deviously at the thought of everyone's reaction tonight.

Third POV:

"What do you mean you can't find my daughter?!!! Search again and again until you find her!" shouted Reese black. He walked out the door to meet his sons in the meeting room.

" Did you find her?" asked Lucas anxiously. " No, nothing. It is like she disappeared the face of earth. How did she do it?" said Reese. 

" Do you remember what she said at the party?" Alexander suddenly asked.

"What do you mean? " Blake asked, confused.

" I remember her saying that we let people push her down. What did she mean by that? Who hurt her other than us?" Alexander said, thinking of possibilities of what she could have meant. Realization dawned on them. " Oh my god......" they whispered looking at each other.

Unknown POV:

" What do you mean she is gone?!!! Go find her right now!" I roared at everyone in the room. 

They all replied with a shaky ok and scrambled out of my office.I looked at her laughing photo on my desk.I still remember the day I saw her for the first time.

Flashback:

 It was a sunny day and I was craving some black coffee. I stepped into a roadside cafe in my Armani suit. I stood in the line waiting for my coffee as I have already given the order. That's when I saw her. She was laughing with an old woman. She looked happy, but her eyes screamed pain and despair. I quickly took a picture of her, went home and did some research on her. I found out that she was from black family. From that day I am obsessed with her. 

Flashback over

Where are you, my little flower? You can run but you can't hide because I will search every inch of this earth for you. You are mine so don't deny it. Soon, very soon.........