Chapter 1

Hello readers! This is my very first book. I'm Rebekah.

Okay! Here is the story! Please give this one a Chance!

=============================

Introduction

I'm Jessica Fletcher. I am a 14 year old girl in my freshman year. I moved here only about a month ago. My parents are both business people, so we tend to move a lot... They said that we are 'probably' going to stay here permanently but I know that is 'probably' not going to happen . Every time we move I only wish that I could find a place to call home, to be a normal teen aged girl for once, with friends to hang out with all the time , party's to go to... etc. Instead I am always the new girl in town... the one with 2 or 3 friends with hardly anyone hang out with..  What I didn't know was that it all was about to change......

=============================================

Beep......Beep.....Beep!

Groaning at the sound, I hit the dismiss button on my alarm clock with my hand. I pulled my pillow over my head trying to go back to sleep. I heard my mother come in my room, with the sound of my bedroom door opening up. She then starts yelling at me with, "Jessica get up!  You need to get ready for school !". I only respond to her by groaning ,and trying to go back to sleep. She then yells at me again "Jessica Robin Fletcher! You get out of that bed right now young lady! You don't want to be late for your big day at school today!"

"Fine!", I yelled at her before she shut the door. You know when she is mad when she says my middle name. My mother always says my middle name if she was angry at me.

I reluctantly crawl out of my bed, leaving my warm comfy blankets behind, heading over to my closet to see many option to choose from looking. I finally come to a conclusion to pick out a pair of cute denim capris and a short sleeve shirt with blue and white stripes. 

After i had gotten dressed I head out of my room, I head to the Bathroom to do my normal hygiene things. Not to forget, I put on my make-up to let me have a soft look and then brush my brown, slightly wavy hair, till all the knots are out. Heading back to my room, I put on a pair of  blue converse that match my shirt.

While heading to the kitchen, I stop in the hallway just to hear my parents mention my name. The kitchen was just around the corner so they could not see me. I start to eavesdrop on the conversation, curious of what they are to be talking about.

I first hear my mother say "Shouldn't we tell her about it now?"

Then my father in response " just let her have one more normal day of her life honey."

"I hope the change is easier for her  then it was for me. I don't want her to go through the same trouble I did when i was her age."

"She will be just fine, I know she will."  

What in the world are they talking about? A change? I am only turning 15 tomorrow,so why are they making a big deal about it? I mean, i have already gotten my period so that isn't it... And they weren't like this for any of my other birthdays... Then was it is that they are even talking about?....Well whatever it is , I guess I will find out soon enough......

I decide to walk in the kitchen and my parents conversation stopped completely as they noticed me come into the room.  It is obvious that they are hiding whatever they were talking about from me. They both acted normal, with normal expressions, the worried look was gone from my mothers face. My parents were both sitting at the table. Dad is looking at the newspaper with his cup of coffee in one hand and the newspaper in the other. He is wearing a suit and tie, for his new job requires him to dress up nicely. He occasionally took a few sips of the coffee. Mother is wearing her purple t-shirt with a pair of boot cut blue jeans. She isn't wearing any shoes but is wearing socks. She works as a news reporter.