Phinabella (Phineas x Isabella)

I spent my entire Childhood invested in their Romance, and it did not disappoint.

Also, while we're on the Topic, I think it's a shame that Disney never made another Character like Perry the Platypus. Well that ain't gonna stop me.

 Well that ain't gonna stop me

A Frog?

*gasp* BASIL THE FROG

QuestWing I am so sorry, I could not resist making that Joke... also I really hope that's the right Frog... or that that's the right name... either way, I couldn't resist.

Anyways, this Ship was like the height of my Childhood, I was so invested in it, I think the only Romance that I had more investment in was Barney and Robin from that "How I met your Mother Show".... yes, I watched that as a kid. Also watched Big Bang Theory, my Sister got me into both.

I just- I know the two admitted their love for each other in an Episode where they were like eighteen, and I have not seen that yet, but I will. And I also know that there was some weird time thing where at the end of the day all their Memories of that day were erased or something, and Isabella kissed Phineas- and he was into it, my Child self just died at that part.

I think part of the charm of this Ship is that they only get together when they're older because they're kids throughout the Majority of the Show, and Phineas is too oblivious to realize it, it's kind of adorable.

BUT THE FACT THAT HE ONLY FIGURED OUT IN HIGHSCHOOL, WHEN SHE STOPPED HAVING A THING FOR HIM MAKES ME REALLY ANGRY FOR SOME REASON-

I don't know why.

9/10 this ship is mainly Nostalgia for me.

Also we're at 101 Followers now... I will refer to myself as Cruella DeVille from now on.