Frolloline (Frollo x Coraline)

Okay so.

I know you are all confused by this.

Rest assured, it does not make sense.

Now, I found this old video edit on YouTube. How old you may ask? It was from 2012. So the creator of this Ship has had about... a decade of personal growth since then, which is why I don't wanna be too hard on them.

However.

W H Y

I will acknowledge that the edit was more about Frollo sexually abusing Coraline, and I'm pretty sure it was condemned, but the fact I can't tell with 100% certainty is VERY concerning.

I feel like I wouldn't be this worried about the editors intent, if I'd stayed off of demonic hellsites ao3 and Tumblr for the past months. But alas.

Whatever the editors intent was. The ship's out there now. It's like Roo x Tigger. The Author probably just wanted to write a crack fic to single handedly ruin Winnie the Pooh... but they still ended up creating a fucking monster ship.

With that in mind, here's my opinion on the Coraline x Frollo ship, not the edit I found, but the ship:

WHYYYYYYYY

IT'S LITERALLY FROLLO X ALICE ALL OVER AGAIN OH MY GOD KILL ME-

I can probably guess how you all feel about this Ship, given that whenever I see people's reaction to Opinions on Disney Ships part 1, they always get the most disgusted when Fralice comes on.

And I don't mean to invalidate their opinions or anything but...

Marielic is much, much worse.

Like it just objectively is.

I'm not saying Fralice isn't terrible, but it isn't the worst ship in that Book, guys.

So lemme ask you all this: Does this make you just as mad? Or are you as numb to it as me now? Genuinely curious.

This ship is vile, disgusting and pretty much a slap in the face to anyone who has worked on either of these movies.

As for the edit I found, I'm still split on this. Could be that they were just some preteen trying to do an edgy sexual abuse story. And I mean... to their credit they did it way better than most people who try that.

Plus... it's not like sexually assaulting minors would be out of character for that decomposing half human half shattered gargoyle Creature.

I'M JUST GLAD CORALINE WASN'T INTO IT-

Plus it ended with her murdering him which is... in my opinion kind of wholesome.

Honestly I don't know WHAT the editors intent when making this was.

I do know one thing though: This Ship fucking sucks.

-1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10