35 whats happing to me?

2p Ohm preview
When Brian was doing tests on me I was sad because I scared my little demon and now I feel so bad and then moo comes in and said " hey Brian what you doing?" Then he looks at him and then he said "helping ohm and testing him " I nod my head then moo said" ok so um Brian I need your help can you do that after your done with ohm?" He nods then moo leaves I was breathing I was worried that I hurt my Toonzie and maybe if I hurt Brian as well and so I breath more then he said " ok ohm I know what's wrong but you have to work with me ok?" I nod my head then he said in a worried voice " I think Cartoonz marked you and now your demon side is gone so when he marks a male or female his venom goes through 3 stages first they take away a form they don't need next they make you half flower or tree and last you turn to a ice demon any you need to ask me?" Then I nod my head then he said " what?" Then I said " well what if I was a Bunny?" Then he looks in the books of demons and then he said " well it says here that you would be a nice ice bunny if you were marked by an ice demon and that means that you would get heat in December and last until December 25 and then it would go away until next December" I blushed and why because Christmas is on the December 25 I was scared idk what to do for the crew for that day and it's November 31 tomorrow is December 1 I don't know what to do with the heat?!?! The I nod my head and then left Brian lab and walked to my room I was seating and breathing I was so scared then I walked to vanoss office and told him that I can't go on any mission only after the December 25 and I told him why and good thing he understands so that means I would be here with wildkitty  and his kids but I have to stay in my room when my heat starts I was ok with it because I get to babysit wildkitty and his kitty's I was ok so then I walked back to my room and then I fell asleep.
T.B.C
(416)