Hoshi Akari, The Magical Academy

Yoso led me through many wild lands, oceans, sky-forests, and battlefields as we arrived to our destination. For such a small creature, he could go at surprisingly fast speeds.

"Is what is that place?" I asked pointing ahead to a landscape with tall stone-made buildings, bright pink-petalled trees, and and a lot of people. It looked pretty, but not as pretty as the more natural lands.

"That is one of Animeko's most popular cities, Tokyo." Yoso explained still in a toddler-like voice. "This is where you will be going to school."

I curiously observed at the city as Yoso landed me down closer to it. "Why can't I go to school in the clouds?" I asked in a child-like tone.

"Psh, typical air-type." Yoso murmured. He let me go as I fell a small drop to the ground landing on both my feet.

"Oh!" I exclaimed frolicking over to the pink trees, dancing around as their peaceful petals gracefully swayed to the ground. "This is so pretty!"

"Come on! We don't have much time! We have to get you enrolled in the school!"

"But I want to play in the petals!"

Yoso led me to a tall sophisticated building surrounded by a fascinating colorful garden, an elegant shining fountain with benches in the middle of it all. Many different yet good-looking  students in uniforms were freely roaming around the campus, talking, sitting, eating lunch, some even skate boarding across the railing.

"Wow!" I whispered in amazement as Yoso and I passes through the patterned iron gates. "This place is so unique!"

"Yes, this is Hoshi Akari , a magical academy for magical beings with special abilities and powers." Yoso informed.

I smiled with glee, I actually might fit in here! I mentally squealed doing a happy dance in reality.

I spun around, fascinated by all of the different people I could find. Some were centaurs with a horse's body and a humans upper body coming out of the neck. Others were cyborgs with robotic bodies and machinery attached. Some could turn into different animals, others had pocket-loads of magical spells! Some were fierce warriors always carrying their weapons, others were graceful human-sized fairies wearing leafy clothing and colorful wings sticking out of their backs. There were mermaids hanging out in the fountains, and vampires hanging out under the shade. I even thought I saw a glimpse of a ninja or two bounding across the top of the building. If I had to define this place in one word, it would be pure awesomeness!!!...Wait, that's two words. O-o

We made it through the golden rimmed doors finding a wide opening hall. I got enrolled and even given my own white and blue uniform. I was also given a locker, combo, and schedule and told I would be starting my classes after lunch break in thirty minutes.

"So why are you in the bathroom with me?" I questioned Yoso as I came out of the stall, my uniform was on, but I had to admit it was kind of tight.

Yoso shrugged blankly. "I don't have a specific gender, sexist segregation is foreign to my kind." He admitted.

"Oh." I said looking into the mirror at my crazy light pink locks as well as my uniform. I couldn't help but notice my skirt didn't pass my fore-finger when I stood straight, it showed way too much for my liking. "Don't you think this skirt is too small?" I asked timidly.

Ignoring my question, Yoso hopped off the sink and back into the air. "In this academy, you will not only be learning how to have better access to your element, but you will also learn of your fate and meet three others that will aid you in the journey." He said all prophecy-like, dramatic lighting formed around his face as I awkwardly stared back in conferment.