Fire and Water

"Seriously? Ryo? Akihiro?" Hiroki kicked open the door  causing the flames and and blasts of water to die down.

"Ha ha, Come'on Hiroki! We were just playing around." Akhiro pulled on an innocent smile.

Ryo nodded, but unlike Akihiro he remained calm. "Why did you bring the new girl with you?"

"She doesn't have a home, so it's our job to provide her with the best living space possible until she can find one."

I cheerily waved at the two boys as I approached them. "It's nice to meet you two again, I don't think we've officially meet. I'm Kazami Mitsuko."

Yoso then popped out of my backpack waving eagerly. "And I'm Yoso!!!"

The flame-headed boy put on a real smile. "Nice. My name is Akihiro Kasai, and this is my brother Ryo Haruto." Akhiro gestured towards Ryo who simply nodded again, but made no attempt of the excitement that Akihiro held.

"You two are really brothers...?" I questioned in disbelief. They were just so...opposite, I guess it explained the fire vs water thing, but still.

"Yep!" He then head locked both Hiroki and Ryo next to him. "And Hiroki is our bro to!"

"But you all have different last names."

"We aren't brothers." Ryo informed me lifting Akihiro's arm from his neck."It only seems like we are brothers because we all grew up together, and experienced some horrible traumatic things together."

"Oh.." I looked down changing the subject as the most obvious thing occurred to me. "Well, then what are we going to do about your house, the walls are destroyed!"

Akihiro turned around to face the nearly broken down, blackened wall. He put his hand behind his head and put on another cheesy smile. "...Oh yeah, forgot about that."

"It's a really good thing you have me here." Hiroki sighed in compassion as he faced the walls, pushing it down with a strong force from the earth and building a new one in mid air out of natural materials. When he was done with both sides, it looked good as new.

"That was so cool!" I exclaimed.

"It's routine." Hiroki smiled back. "We should probably get you to your room, there's a guest room on the left side of the hall with a purple gem door knob. You can stay in there if you want."

"Thank you!" I said heading up the wooden stairs.

I easily found the room with the purple door knob. It opened effortlessly and I ran in diving on to my new bed, Yoso following me in.

"Heh heh! It feels like clouds!" I giggled,

"Way better than marshmallows!" Yoso laughed.

After bouncing around for  while, we both then jumped off facing a mirror to find my uniform all covered in dirt and my hair even messier than usual.

"It looks like you need a bath." Yoso stated blankly.

I pounted looking down in shame. "Playing in the mud with Hiroki was fun though, I probably should have thought before ruining my uniform like that." I sighed and headed to the bathroom built into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoso's POV

I watched as Kazami trudged into the bathroom. It was my duty to make sure no dudes came in while see was doing her girl business. I plopped down in front of the door, as seconds past and I was already bored. That is, until a portrait of a white haired boy caught my attention.

I hovered over to it in curiosity. He also had pale skin and purple eyes. He wore a sleeveless shirt with the air symbol on the left side of his chest.

Suddenly, it hit me. "Could it be!" I exclaimed dramatically. "...Santa Claus as a kid!" I hugged the picture. Maybe if I loved it enough, Santa would bring me extra presents this year!

I am so getting that ferrari! >:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryo's POV

"How could you do something so foolish?" I turned to Hiroki in frustration. "You are inviting a complete stranger to live with us!"

"Look, I know this may seem strange, but Kazami is not a stranger! She has the ability that Satoru had. She'll help the team." Hiroki explained, but his words were that of a stranger. I looked back at him in angst.

"Yeah? Well because of our ignorance, Satoru is DEAD!"

Hiroki looked down in shame. "...Th...that's a completely different subject..."

"Make her leave." I demanded. "We don't know who she is or what she is up to, but we can't take our chances."

Akihiro, who had been slacking on the couch this whole time then spoke up. "You're just being a jerk Ryo! I think she should stay, Kazami is cute."

I looked down at him, as memories and horrible images flashed through my head. How can they both be acting as if nothing ever happened? They saw it to, they were there.

"Looks can be deceiving." I muttered when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Akihiro got up. "That's strange, no one ever comes to this part of the city unless..."

But he didn't have to finish because we already knew who it was. And it was not someone you'd ever want at your door...

Yet we had no choice. I gradually reached for the door knob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry its short. I'll probably edit it soon. I've been having major creativity blocks lately but than you so much for those of you who have aways been supportig me and encouragin me! I really appreciate it and if u evr want me to read ur stories back, just message me so ;3