The Dream

I opened my eyes in awe, cosmic lights dancing around my head as I blasted through the skies like a rocket.

Where am I? Why am I here? Where am I going? Who am I? All these questions and voices kept ringing around in my head like a broken record, almost as if they were hunting me. The voices finally came to a halt as I was gently set down by gravity. Trying to grasp for air but unable to breath, I lifted my bangs out of my face to find three strange guys starring back at me.

One was medium-built with strikingly red spiky hair and red eyes. He wore a look of confidence and pride, almost a little cocky.

The next boy was the same height as the red-head. He was pale and had navy blue hair up to the bottom of his neck and bangs that covered one eye. The other eye was a bright blue with a depressing look to it.

The last boy was the tallest of the three. He had a natural sun-made tan with long wild golden blond hair up to the top of his neck. He had dazzling jade-green eyes with a friendly hint to them. Almost as if he was welcoming me or inviting me to join them just by looking.

As I finally was able to take a good look at these unique people I never meet before, they suddenly each disappeared as another being took their place.

She was every element, beautiful yet so different from everything else I had known. Her skin was bright yet every shade of color, her long beautiful hair blew so gracefully through the air, almost made out of flowers, no fire, no water, no maybe even the swirls in the wind itself! Her eyes were bright and caring, she wore a long elegant dress as she made her way closer to me, holding something in her hands and reaching it out for me to see.

"Kazamiko, elemental spirit of the skies, we have been waiting for you." She said in an ever-so-gentle yet powerful voice that made me want to hug her, as if she was my own mother.

"Wh-who- who are you...?" A timid voice coming from within myself asked.

"I am what is, I am the world you know, as well as the world you've never seen. I am beyond your comprehension, beyond what even you could ever imagine. I am what is, but if you wish for a title, you may call me Hahaoya." She smiled as poured the item she held into my own possession.

"Hahaoya..." I whispered in fascination, thinking I've heard that name before. I peered into the palms of my hands as my eyes widened with excitement and awe. There, lied a bright pink sparkling crystal changing to bright yellow to powder blue, to mint, and back to pink. All I could do was smile and stare into it, breath-taken by its supernatural magical glory.

"...Th-thank you..." I finally managed to reply as Hahaoya disappeared into a mass of light. The light engulfed my being in a warm and welcoming way. There was a flash, and everything was gone.