Power Theif

Ryo's POV~

The door slowly opened, revealing a tall middle-aged man in a business suit. His dark hair slicked back, his eyes wide with greed and his crooked smile just screaming the word trouble.

"What do you want Greed!?" Hiroki shot in anger, each of us getting in position for battle.

Greed merely chucked, still giving us a creepy smile as he invited himself in. "Oh nothing but the usual," His voice spat. "Wealth. Riches. Popularity. Every last consumer in the world licking at my fingertips..."

The man then lifted up his hand which held a dark cherry-sized mechanic orb in his fingers, but not just any ordinary orb. An orb used for sucking out ones ability, used by selfish men in search of prosperity. A power orb.

Usually Greed took a more monstrous form with a grotesque wide mouth, razor sharp teeth and long lizard-like tongue, but apparently he had to mix it up once in a while. He never even used his worst form on us yet, or so I heard.

"But of course, I won't be able to acquire any of that without you guys. So how about you just give in so we don't have to do this the hard way."

And of course, being a fire element, Akihiro was the first to snap back in enragement. "You power-hungry creep! We're never going to give in that easily without a fight!"

"Flame Blast, GO!" Akihiro cried as he bravely charged towards Greed with everything he had. Fire engulfed his head, then his body as it began to emit from him.

Hiroki and I knew it was a trap though, but it was too late to warn our poor ill-tempered brother as the orb opened up right in Greed's grubby hands, sucking all the vulnerable power around it. Greed didn't even have to flinch before Akihiro's blaze died down, nearly causing him to crash if Hiroki and I didn't race to support him up.

"How could you be so merciless?!" Hiroki cried lifting up the weakened Akihiro. "For centuries our kind has been generous enough to share with you, and now you're asking for more than your share! You don't even care what happens to us do you?!"

Greed chuckled menacingly. "Why share when you can have it all? Now give me your power!!!"

Seeing we didn't have much of a choice, I got up and pulled up my sleeves. "Then it looks like we'll have to fight you, physical combat style.

I turned to Hiroki who got up and nodded back at me. In a flash, we raced up the wall and onto the ceiling, flipping and striking Greed in the back of his head with a simple mid-air kick.

He tumbled down but was not ready to give up yet, tripping us as we landed to final smash him, but thank goodness Akihiro got up and punched Greed right in the guts. He dropped the orb as it rolled across the room, each of us savagely diving down to catch it.

Akihiro's POV

We knew he was just toying with us, but we couldn't get in. This was honestly a matter of life and death, not only for us but eventually for the world. And just to think, if someone looked through the window with out knowing any better, they'd think we were ninja football players. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazami's POV~

After washing my clothes, hanging them to dry and then washing myself up, I got out of the natural shower feeling fresh and clean again.

But that feeling didn't last for long when I finally realized...

...

....

I DIDN'T OWN ANY DRY CLOTHES TO CHANGE INTO!!!!

So there I was, spending a bunch of time panicking on what to do, so lost in my own problem that I didn't even bother to wonder about the loud banging and crashing coming from downstairs. My uniform was still wet, and I absolutely hated wearing soggy clothes! I tried using my air powers to dry it but nothing came out!