Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

CLEIN

"Ouch!" so this is not a dream she thought. She needs to slap or pinch herself every time she woke up. She might become paranoid but she has to make sure.

She will wake up drench in sweat or she could not sleep at all. That was her situation every morning and she do not know if she can live like this every day.

"Is this reality?" Sometimes she got confused if what was happening is truly unfolding

"Am I not dreaming?" But she's here, with her Father, with Prans, with her favorite Cook Lavel and his uncle Hepthym

They're still here...

Every morning she needs to calm herself and wait for Prans to come in to confirm that everyone is still there. She thinks she'll go crazy if Prans won't deliver her breakfast first thing in the morning.

Is she insane? She could not help thinking. Maybe she needs to go to the nearby hospital and get her head check. There were things that she could not explain.

but...

She was afraid to go down finding out that everyone vanished. She was scared. She was terrified.

Just like in that dream...

She tried to forget, but what if she would wake up and found out that THAT dream was actually her reality?

Her heart was so afraid. She does not want to be in that place again! She wanted here!

here!

Here were everyone is with here.

Young Lady Clein are you alright?" Prans asked the young lady on the bed.

She sighed in relief hearing her voice. Prans is here!

It's been a month since she left England and after a night of her arrival, she had a severe fever that left her unconscious for three days in the hospital. The doctors could not detect a complication on her body aside from this fever so they just waited for her to wake up.

The young lady called Clein has a blank look on her face. Prans could not hide her worry after she woke up the young lady's cheerful attitude suddenly vanish into the thin air. She was always inside her study like finding something. Prans asked once if she could help but Clein just plainly refused her and asked not to be disturbed when she is in the study.

Clein didn't response and was about to go straight to her study again. "Young lady I will escort you to bath and take your breakfast first before you entering your study again."Prans could no longer hold back because many times the young lady refused or forgotten to eat her breakfast.

Clein froze on her feet. She noticed that Prans two eyebrows almost meet due to her face. Yes she certainly needed a bath and breakfast first.

"Okay" Clein almost chuckled. This is the Prans she knew...

The Prans she met at that horrible dream.