Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

LATE NIGHT CALL

Allen do not failed to call or video call Clein from time to time. The man was obviously wanted to drag the days just to have Clein by his side. This was maybe the longest 2 months of his life.

Not like his first call, their conversation was purely wholesome. They were getting to know each other and ofcourse Allen don't fail to flirt here and there making Clein blush deeply. There this one conversation asking Clein of wether she miss him, and Clein would not acknowledge such embarassing thing knowing that this hooligan on the other end would use this to tease her even more. In the end Allen seduced Clein to admit that she really missed him.

Allen also sent gifts to the south once he learned what are the things Clein like through their nightly conversation.

One night Clein was now use that Allen would call her from 8pm until 9 to 10 pm. However this particular night Allen was late to call her. It was already 10 pm and Allen was yet to call. No messages to inform her that he'll be late.

He was careful not to mention about work when they talked. Not because he didn't trust her but it was his only pleasure to spend the time with his wife. Work related topics will just hinder the two of them for their quality time.

Maybe there's something happened? But Allen just need to send a message to inform her ahead of time.

****krrrring
video call... Husband

Clein did not pick up quikcly the call. He will not let him know that she was waiting this long.

"Baby girl you are still awake?" Allen asked. He didn't expect that Clein would pick it up.

"Hmm" Clein just response pretending to be busy with something. It was half truth. She was chatting with Francine a while ago so it was not full lie at all.

However Clein forgot to wear her sleeping robe to hide her lingere. Clein love to wear very thin gatments when sleeping. It was so comfortable and refreshing. It was her private collection. A collection a lingere that would sometimes rip her allowance apart. This habit started when she went to England and found a store that specializes on these items. From then on, she would buy different colors, style and brands of lingere.

She was not ashamed of it. It was worn during night time anyways and no one will see except herself, but today is different.

She was wearing her silver thin silk lingere tha she found in a small store in England. The strap was very thin and the cut was hugging her breast area. She was not wearing her underwear because it was uncomfortable so the silver thin silk failed to hide her perk pink nipples. Her breast gave an alluring sight each time Clein breath.

Allen unconsciously bit his lower lip.

"I wish you were here baby" Clein was busy narrating her night with her bestfriend when Allen suddenly speak.

His eyes were on her breast, then his eyes capture her own. They were staring at each other on the video.

This was the same heat that Clein felt on their heated scene when he was at the South. Clein would be a liar if she said that she did not miss his touches.

She will not forget those sensations from the tip of her feet to her sculp. It was otherwordly. Now she understand why some people was addicted to this.

"Can you feel it Clein?" Allen did not need to explain what he was referring. It was difenitly the delicious and dangerous tension between them.

"Yes" It futile to deny it when it was evident on her face. She misses Allen so much!