Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

MEETING HIM

It would be a lie if she said that she is not nervous in meeting her husband for the first time.

She didn't know why, but she spends the whole morning deciding what to wear. Her family was not reach but she has a pair of decent dresses for a formal meeting.

In the end she chose a white belle style dress paired with transparent three inch heels. The dress showcases her delicate shoulders, exquisite neck and collarbone. It made her looks so clam, clean and obedient. The white dress also didn't hide the curves of her body as well as the spotless white legs.

She wears no makeup and cologne. She knew she didn't need those because of the natural blush on her cheeks and her pinkish thin lips. She put a pearl style clip on her shoulder length hair.

She chose a small black purse to end up her outfit. She doesn't have a jewelries except from the ring gifted her father when she graduate from her senior year in high school.

Her appearance was so youthful and fresh making people think that she was a doll. Clein was also aware of her appearance. Her friend Francine always complimented her about it especially her breast. She was short the height 155 cm, her friend always joke that the nutrients from her body was directed in either her breast or her butt.

She knows she look good, but she also acknowledge that she was not the best beauty out there.

"Are you ready?" Her father asks. He was so satisfied with her daughter's appearance. It's a perfect outfit to meet the in laws for the first time.

"Yes father" Clein replied.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Your grace nice meeting you for the first time, this is my daughter Clein Pralletel." Tauren introduces her daughter. She already knew the face of the Duke, Allen's father because their video calls. However, meeting in person is another story.

Both father and daughter can feel how regal the couple is.

"It's our pleasure to meet you your graces' the Duke of Salviera, the Duchess and young master" Clein greeted. Until now she was so scared to give a glance to the young man who was seating in the end of the table.

She keeps her head low because of nervousness.

"Let me see the young lady" The duchess, Merenian said. She was pestering his son to find someone to marry now that he turns 25.

Allen already told his parents that he has someone to marry when he was twenty years old. The couple was suspicious when he said those 5 years ago.

This son of them was very indifferent! Though a lot of noble women are eyeing their son, he was like a big block of ice that won't give glance to women.

They thought that their son was giving them excuse just to stop them from pestering him. When they wanted to ask where the girl is, he always said that she was busy and not ready to meet them.

Now they understand, when he said 'not ready'!. She was just at a tender age of eighteen. The minimum age a woman can get marry!

One fine day Allen just told them like dropping a huge bomb that he was preparing to get married, that he already sent an official letter to his father in law!

Yes the letter was written by Allen! The couple was caught off guard! How can they prepare to receive this news?

He just simply said that their family was living in the far south, living in Pralleter estate.

Of course the couple sends someone to investigate. Their son was so secretive not to give them more information.

To their surprise, a little girl caught their son's interest! Their son told them about her five years ago, which mean the young girl was just the tender age of thirteen at that time! They didn't know that their son was a fox! A hooligan!

Their son was aloof, proud and intelligent. They don't expect he would trick a young child! What surprise them the most is he waited for five years for her to be of legal age! That was why they were in this situation right now.

"Oh! No wonder this son mine was so eager to marry. Your daughter Baron Pralletel, your daughter is a beauty! I never knew a beauty exists in this far south!" Merenian was totaly approved of her son's choice based on appearance!

Though she appeared to be very young, but she has the presence of elegance and maturity which was very rare for girls her age.

"Thank you for the praise Duchess" Clein was confused. She do not know how to respond.

These people, though very noble they do not have discrimination in their eyes.

Tauren was satisfied if this marriage would come true. He could not find better family than them. Though he was reluctant because of the power struggle of the throne, he knew that this family does not have desire to competition of power.

However, it was well-known to the kingdom that whoever obtain the Salviera's favour would be likely to sit in the throne.

"Oh just call me Mareian, that was just so formal. Come sit here across Allen" Merenain said.

"I didn't know that my son knew a certain beauty in the south, come tell us how you meet each other." The duke of Salviera, Timothy asked.

Now that's very good question. Clein also want to know the answer. How an heir of the north knew of her?

They were waiting for Clein to tell the story because they knew that their son would not speak a single word.

"We also want to know your highness. I ask my daughter but she believe that she do not have the memory of meeting young master Allen before" Tauren speaks for her daughter.

"oh really?" The couple turn to their son. Just how hopeless their son could be? They knew that their son do not meet women, but they didn't expect that his indifference even to his wife would be to this extent.

"She ask me to marry her five years ago, and I said yes"

Allen finally spoke with authority in his voice. His presence was so cold. He was eyeing Clein the whole time. How could she forget about him?!