Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

THE CRIPPLED HEIR

"You want to see me father?" Clein asked. More or less she should know why her father calls her.

It must be about her husband to be personal issue.

"I don't want to keep anything from you. I asked few of my friends about Salviras in the North and I obtain some important information" His father seriously said.

Clein knew what this important information was.

"It was a secret from the Noble circle that the heir of Salviera is crippled. I want to hear your opinion about this" She studied her daughter's reaction. Opposite to his expectation, Clein was rather calm and relax.

She expects this. Her father also calls her about this in that dream. Her reaction was really embarrassing in that dream. She accused her father that he must really hate her that he married her to a cripple. She was so angry.

Having lived for thirty years in that dream, she knows how to respond, she must calculate everything. The man who died for her without hesitation, she knows that she must give it a chance to meet him.

She has also hold backs, what if the man was different on that dream. On what she recalled, Allen was cured three years after they got married.

She knew it through the letters her father sent her.

"When will we meet them father?" Clein asked.

Tauren smiled receiving a positive response from her daughter. "They'll be here tomorrow afternoon. We should be meeting them after dinner." After a long pause, her father responded.

"Should we pick them in the airport?" In her dreams, Clein didn't ask anything about their arrival. She didn't even meet their family, instead she hides to her friend's house.

"No, they said that they were going to meet someone for business. They are meeting us during dinner" Her father eyed his daughter. Why didn't he know that her daughter was so mature to this extent?

"Okay I'll leave anything to you then."