Chapter 16

Chapter 16
SLEEPLESS NIGHT

Clein do not know what Allen told his father. Tauren agreed willingly to have sleep in a single room. Tauren was not a conservative type of a father. What more, Lucia, Clein's mother married him at the same age. Also, he was longing for a grandson. He was only one daughter so he was dreaming to have a son that look like Clein so much!
"You what did you do to my father?" Clein accused.
"What did I do? I just said that our future children can visit him on their summer vacation when the time comes" Allen said seriously like nothing is wrong.
"You bastard!"
"Oh yes, we can have a bath together. Summer  can be very hot now, we need to conserve water." Allen suggested.
"We have another bathroom downstares. You take a bath..." Before Clein can finished what she was saying, Allen already carried her and brought her to the bathroom.
"Do not refuse me baby girl. This period can be consider as our honeymoon. I will be returning to the North tomorrow, and it will take a couple of months before we will see each other." Allen pleaded with hooded eyes.
"You will be returning already?" Clein was somewhat dissapointed.
"Yes so please let me have my fill" Allen said in a hoarse voice.
Allen placed Clein under the shower. She was still wearing the gown as Allen turn the shower on.
Clei felt the water fall form the showe as it soaked hear completely. She was wearing white dress so  her the cloth traced her body well enough.
"You wanted me to die Clein? You are not wearing a bra the whole time?" The pink nipples was so obvious. Clein didn't need to wear bra, this dress do need none because its not abvious anyways.
Allen eyes went dard and put Clein's nipple on his mouth still with the dress on.
"Allen!" Clein tug Allen's hair aa the man suck the right nipples without hesitation. He teases it as he use his tongue to lick it over and over again. While doing this he was staring at Clein.
He pulled the dress collar showing her breast completely and suck it once again. Clein eyes automaticaly closed at the contact of the wet hot tongue.
"Look at me Clein. See me while sucking you off." Allen commanded. Clein's eyes opened as she heard Allen's voice. Allen's tongue sent so much need on Clein's insides. This is different from before. Maybe because she was staring Allen doing the deed?
"Allen don't suck too much. It's painful." Allen palmed and nead her other breast.
"Ahh Allen!"
"Your moan sounds like it feels good" Allen travelled his kissez upward to Clein's neck as he suck and drink the water that travels on it. Allen Kissed Clein's mouth like he was fucking it.
"Draw your tongue out Clein" Clein though embarassed obeyed.
Instantly Allen sucked on the pink tongue. Clein could not believe that it was happening.
"Now I want you to copy what I just did. Come on taste me baby girl" Clein followed what he said. His baby girl was shy. She was just kissing her tongue. Allen could no longer contain and bit her lips.
Allen finally get rid oF Clein's dress. They were now totaly naked.
"I like how you are shaved baby girl. I can see you very well" Allen grab her waist and put her hand on his butt touching her on her clit.
"oh my god! aaahhh" Clein muttered.
"Touch me Clein. Little Allen wants you" Allen guides her hand on his hard shaft. Clein was so amazed how long and thick it was.
"Rub it baby girl. Now I want you to imagine that this thing is the one who is ramming your insides right now" Clein moan on those foul words. It sound so sinful but it made her so needy. Because of so much stimulation he pumped her rigorously.
They where doing each other using their hands but imagined that they were insides each other.
"Tell me Clein how does it feel?" Allen asked while two digits is in her and her hand is pumping her.
"It feels... It feels so good. Your feel is amazing" Allen was stunned at Clein's response. Because of that she held Clein and made her sit in the bathtub's edge.
"Open your thighs baby girl. I need to taste you right now" Without any ado... Allen sank her slicky tongue on Clein's pussy.
"FUCK!" Clein's head turned upward as she loose her breath. This is so unwordly!
"Allen... ahhh... What are... you doing" Clein's insided twiched so much at the meeting of two wet organs. This is so dirty yet  so erotic. A man as high as Allen was kneeling lapping her pussy.
He gave her pussy a long lick upward and teasing her clitors back and forth.
"NO NO!" She cannot helt but tugged on Allen's hair.
"Relax baby girl. I cannot enter my tongue. Your pussy is twitching so much" Clein do not care what he was saying but this feels so fucking good!
Allen started to suck and lick her pussy using his tongue while giving himself a handjob. It's so wonderful to see Clein feels good at his touches.
Clein's started to rub at Allen's face. The combination of Allen's hot breath and slick tongue is too much for her.
"I'm Close!" Clein declared.
"Come to my mouth baby girl"
"Aaaah!" clein shivered as she come hard.  She lost her breathing like she run a hundred mile.
Allen's mouth was glistening with Clein's juices.
"Come on taste yourself" Allen pulled her into a deep kiss while he place his finger at her pusy that still twitching at the last cum.
"How was it?" Allen asked confidently.
"How are so good with this? Have you done it before?" Clein asked suspiciously. He was so good at woman's body.
"I"ve done it countless time in my dreams. With you in it. In different position and ways that I know you will love." Allen once again kissed her.