Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

NORTH AND SOUTH

"Are you not worried with the descrimination up there? I heard they look down on people here in the south?" Yes there's this unspoken descimination in the North.

North was a highly urbanized place which developed technology more than anything. Hotels, Malls, Big Casino, and huge Corporations and large businesses are present there. The main City are covered with skyscraper buildings that contains hundred of floors. Their school could cover thousand hectares and government offices are more advance than the rest of the Kingdom. Rumors has it that very few of the families are commoners, the rest belong to the middle class up to the nobility that posses estate and lands.

Whereas down south, Though the place was away from the busy life of the city, life in the South can be considered slow. The main livelihood is the agriculture and factories of either cloth or processed food. Full of farms that belongs among small to large family. South was a paradise for those people who wants to distract themselves from busy life, that is why there were some hotels in area to accomodate the tourist that visits from time to time.

The North was a trend setter in the kingdom.

However, you can't control the minds of the people who think that they are superior from other people just because they have a high cost of living. They were rumors that The students from the south sometimes ridiculed because they do not know how to use the hightech bathroom in the North.

Enrollment was done through online transaction so students from the south was not that familiar on how to process it. They prefer to visit the school personally. Of course some of the employees who are too lazy to handle the walk-in applicants gossips that most of them are from the south who are so dumb to do a simple transaction online.

"Desciminate? huh! Let's see who dares to do that? You know I won't sleep with grievances on mind right? Simple tricks of mine will change their stupid minds!" Francine proudly said. Behind those elligant face of Lady Francine hides a tigress who won't surrender during a war.

"And you call you self a historian with that mouth of yours?" You sound like a sailor when you curse!" Clein reprimanded.

"Yes Clein, I won't sit still and tolerate those people you know. I will protect you Clein because you know Allen's power would be too much for them. I just want to see those idiots face slap by palms of the south!" Now Clein pitty those people who will recieve Francine's wrath.

Clein knew very well the attitude of Lady Francine. She grew up with a very complicated family. He father has mistress and illegitimate daughter and son who would pester their family from time to time.

She learns how to take revenge silently and tricks her half brother and sister just to protect her mother who suffers from an illness. Francine and her brother was very use on fighting behind the scene. Thinking about it, Clein needs to learn from her bestfriend since she needs to have a mental strength to fight those people who made her father business suffer and her husband loose in power.

Its a good thing that Francine is with her.

"Thanks Francine. I don't know what I'll do without you." She sincerly said. She neglected this friend of her in that dream and even after she flew to England for a year. Its time to repay her friend for her unconditional care for her.

"waoh! Hold up ya brat. 'Thank yous' are between those stranger only. We know each other since diaper so yeah just treat me a grand meal and I'll be relieved!" She almost forget that Francine was a glutton. If Clein consider herself as pig, Francine is on another level.

Thats why they consider themeselves as sisters with different mothers. They get a long really well when it comes to food.

"Just tell me when and I'll treat you mighty queen of pigs!" Clein joke and both of them laugh hard.

“Clein can you give me the phone number of your house butler? I kinda notice last time that he's actually a hunk." Francine saw Hepthym on the fiest prepared by Clein's father. Francine's type are those mature and intellectual men and he was the very definition of her type.

"What are you thinking you bitch! He is so old for you! He is on his late twenties and besides he has girl he like already!" Clein exclaimed.

"What a pitty! He may be a hunk but I'm not the type to destroy relationships you know. Tell me when they will break up and I'll conquer daddy for sure!" Francine said naugtyly!.

"Ew! They will never break up! They will get marry before this year ends so don't get you hopes up!" Clein said in horror. She do not know whats the status if relationship between Hepthym and her maidservant Prans! Maybe she'll elevate their relationship before heading North!