2

I sit on the settee in mine and Jasper's little cottage. Jasper is in the kitchen cooking something as we both try to think through what happened at the wedding.

He has been quite quiet sine the wedding, but I don't blame him.

'Jasper!' I call. 'We need to talk.'

Jasper comes through and sits next to me.

'I know what you wanna talk about, but I want you to know that Olly can't change anything between us. I still love you.' He says kissing me before I can reply.

We kiss for a while before we get cut of by the phone ringing.

I answer it.

'Hello?'

'Hi is this Flow Rivers?' A wired voice says. I sigh, why can't I be Flow Kingston?

'Yeah, who's this?' I ask.

'Oh good!' Suddenly the wired voice goes away and another comes, one I know.

'Why are you ringing me?' I say sternly.

'Who is it?' Jasp shouts and I wave him away.

'I just need to talk to you, Flow!' He says.

'No, goodbye Olly.' I say, hanging up the phone.

'WHAT?! OLLY RANG YOU? HOW FLIPPING DARE HE?' He screams.

'No Jasper! I HUNG UP! I don't want to see him either! As much as you don't want to see him!' I say.

'No Flow! Not as much as me! A man loves you and you don't want to see him. A man, much, much better than me, loves the women I LOVE!' He shouts and I break down.

'Look Flow. I love you and I just don't want to lose you.'

********

I flip the bacon and try to get it on to the plate. Suddenly the phone rings and I jump, making me drop the plate. I scream as it splits into thousand of tiny pieces.

'HELLO? You ok? Flow?' Someone panics down the phone.

'OLLY! I SAID NOT TO RING ME!' I scream, tears streaming down my face.

'IM SORRY FLOW! BUT I CARE, and I can't help it.' He whispers the end.

I hang up the phone but quickly add it to the house phone contacts.

************

I put on the tv and place my feet on the table. It had been three weeks since Olly had called and I was finally thinking that he had given up and I could finally marry jasper.

But no.

The phone begins to ring and I pick it up. I quickly glance at the caller ID then hang up.

Nope, not again. He can't ring me agin.

'Who was it?' Jasper calls from upstairs.

'You don't want to know.' I call.

' I swear if he rings you one more time...' He shouts.

'I know i know but what can I do?' I say and he sighs loudly.