4

Flow's POV

I walk down stairs to find Jasper sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands, the laptop on the table in front of him.

'Jasper?' I whisper walking alowly over to him. He jumps up and I see his tear stained face.

'I take this anymore Flow!' He crys.

'What baby?' I ask him walking over to confort him, but he jumps away.

'NO FLOW!' He screams. 'I know what happened at the church. Our church.' He whispers. Oh no.

'Jasp its not what you think.' I say.

'NO FLOW!' He screams again, making me jump. 'You met him there and listened to him..... sing?' He says weakly, making my heart snap.

'I didn't meet him there Jasp! I bumped into him! And I tried to leave but he wouldn't let me! I prosmise!' I begin to cry.

'FLOW! Don't you understand me?' He whispers.

'I'm sorry Jasper.' I mumble.

'It's either me or him. Not both of us.' He says sternly.

'No Jasper!' I panic. What? I cant do that.

'You can't choose?' He says, his voice cracking. I see the sadness flicker over his eyes as I slowly shake my head.

'Well then,' He says quietly. 'Bye Flow.' He says, making my head snap up.

'No Japer!' I shout.

'No? You can't have us both Flow! We were about to get married!' He shouts running upstairs to pack his bag.

'NO! JASPER! I'M SORRY!' I scream breaking down.

'At least let me be the one leaving the house.' I say as he comes downstairs with a suitcase. He throws the suitcase on the floor.

'Bye then Flow.' He says angryly as I begin to pack.