13

We had continued living like the kiss had never happened. And it went well. Until, after four months of living with Olly, everything went wrong.

I sit watching 'Outnumbered' with Olly sitting next to me. We hadn't left the flat since I arrived. Suddenly the doorbell rings. Me and Olly both turn to look at each other. We creep over to the door and pull it open slightly, Olly in front. 

Suddenly the door flies open and in storms Jasper. I step back to the wall, Olly holding the door, shocked. Oh my god. No no no. Things were going so well.

'FLOW!' He screams at me dragging me towards him. My wrist aches from where he grabs me.

'HOW DARE YOU? TAKE HER FROM ME? YOU'RE NOTHING SPECIAL! YOU'RE HARDLY FAMOUS! NOBODY'S MISSED YOU WHILE YOU WERE OUT HERE, WITH MY FIANCE!' Oh my god! I completely forgot that people might miss Olly. I'm so selfish!

'YOU'RE A POINTLESS, FAILING POPSTAR WHO CAN'T SING A NOTE ON HIS OWN!' Jasper screams. Before I can control myself my hand flies across his face. He falls to the floor.

'How dare you talk to him like that?' I scream at Jasper, who is wimping on the floor. 'He's better then you anyday! Why did I ever even consider marring you? Never mind dating you! I'm so glad Olly came back or I would have never have seen the real you. Get out!' I scream, grabbing his wrist and shoving him out the door.

'So the weddings off?' Jasper asks weakly.

'OBVIUOSLY!' I scream before slamming the door. I spin around and walk slowly over to Olly, who is standing a few steps behind me, smirking.

He wraps his arms around my waist and i wrap mine around his neck. I lean into him.

'Oliver Stanley Murs? I am deeply in love with you once again.' I whisper.