Prologue.: Brief Overview

My name is Davi Rossi. I am a product of an affair between the renowned author and FBI Agent, David Rossi, and Paris barista, Amy Clark.
For the first 6 years of my life, I lived in Paris with my Mum and didn't know anything about my father, that is, until my mother became sick, and sent me to the United States to meet and live with my father, along with a letter of explanation.
I arrived in the States, unescorted, until I reached the Virginia airport; there I was met by one of my Mum's American friends and taken to the FBI headquarters in Quantico.
The friend literally just dropped me off at the front desk and told them that I was there to see SSA David Rossi. When asked why, the friend merely left. So they called Rossi up.
I gave him the letter, then waited shyly and apprehensively for his response.
When he finished reading the letter, he looked from me to the letter than back again. Then he pulled me into a hug and says, "Welcome home, kid." Then he takes my hand and lead me further into the bunker.

/a.n. remember when Rossi was first introduced to the show, Hotch said something about a bunker, well, since I have plans for Hotch, Rossi will start out with his first job at the BAU, then he'll retire, then go back later on in Davi's life/

My father went on to become my hero, and best friend. Growing up with him was unique. I went through two step mothers, he retired from the FBI when I was 12, and began writing books about serial killers. David Rossi was an incredible man.

After I graduated highschool, I decided that instead of going to college, to enlist in the Army. I served for ten years, in those 10 years, my dad decided to come out of retirement and rejoin the new and improved FBI BAU.

So here it is....my story on how I fell in love with my Dad's boss and friend.