feeling confused

i sat up slowly and draco was frowning. i don't really know why. i inhaled deeply but i could hear my breath shaking. i was looking at my hands deciding what to say.
"draco.."
i caught his attention and he was looking at me, still frowning,
i looked up so we were making eye contact. it was so quiet.
"why.. why are you different with me?"
i finally exhaled and he furrowed his eyebrows and glowered at the floor.
"you're so mean to hermione, to harry.. basically to everyone so why not me?"
my voice was soft but deep.
"because. i don't know."
we paused, i took care memorising every grain in his face, every fleck of colour in his cerulean blue eyes. the smell of his aftershave took over and the more i looked at him the more i just..
draco started laughing.
"why is it so.. intense whenever we talk?"
i laughed too, but i felt.. weird. i remember how i hate him.
"shove off, draco. you're distracting me again."
every time i said something mean to him i felt awful.
he didn't seem to mind and got up.
"see you soon, potter."
he left the room and the door swung slowly on his way out. i felt so uneasy. i didn't get up until the door was still and left upstairs to bed. my heart was throbbing as i was laying on my back. i hate him. i hate the way he makes me feel. i hate him. so. much.