Chapter Ten: Poundcake (C)

"Master," I purred in Kuro's ear, rolling my hips on his morning wood. "I have work today. Get up!" I licked his ear.

He gasped and grabbed my hips, halting my movements. "Does my pet want to play?" He purred, rubbing circles on my hips with his thumbs.

"I thought you'd never ask," I ran my hands on his chest, teasing his nipples. "I prepared for you while you slept. Just a bit of lube and I'm all yours. Pound me, Master." I winked.

His arms snaked around my waist and turned us around, so I was on the bed and he was on top. "Lube is in the drawer?" I nodded, biting my lip as my hole twitched.

He pulled the anal lube from the drawer and pumped plenty into his hand, lathering up his cock for me.

"You're so hot," he groaned grabbing my hips. I gasped as he flipped me over, so I was face down on the bed. He unceremoniously pulled down my underwear and shoved it in me.

I couldn't help a groan of delight as he let me relax and get used to his girth, and a cry of pleasure as he took me like no tomorrow, giving me everything I had hoped for on this morning. I gripped the sheets and rocked back on his thrusts.

He stopped and slapped my ass. "I'm in control, Pet." Then he lowered himself to my ear, causing his cock to slip in farther. "You may come when you need to."

A choked sob escaped me as he kept on with his furious thrusting, changing angles to hit my spot.

His grunts were so hot, it didn't help with the mind melting orgasm that was soon coming my way. Each thrust sent stars to my eyes, made me clench the sheets a little tighter.

"Ohhh, I'm gonna, nnn--" I cried out my orgasm, collapsing fully on the bed, as Kuro rode out his orgasm in me.

I looked behind me at the sexy, sweaty Asian. "Make me your cream puff, Master."

He cursed and clenched me harder, before he shuddered against me, his cream coating my insides.

He was still inside me afterwards, catching his breath. "That was amazing." He groaned, sliding out of me. I felt some of his cum drip out with him. "And that was sexy. But we have things to do, right Pet?" I nodded, starting to lift myself off of my bed that was sticky with my release.

"Ah, ah," he chastised. "Let me take care of my pretty bunny." He took a wipe to clean me off.

That was one of my favorite things about him. He was so sweet when he took care of me afterward. Some doms just weren't as interested on the aftercare part, or didn't do it well enough.

And none of them made my heart flutter like he did.

Is it too early to call love? We met not too long ago, but no one made me feel like he did. No man made me blush like this, or make me so unbelievably needy like him. There was some sort of connection to him, one I couldn't explain.

"Come on, baby. Let's take a bath." He picked me up bridal style, and walked me to my bathroom, and placed me in my bathtub, and turned on the water. He soon joined, once it filled, scrubbing me and washing my hair, all while massaging my hips and butt.

"What are you doing at work today, angel?" He kissed under my jaw as he scrubbed my arms, my back against his chest. "Playing with new recipes. You want to be my taste tester?" I usually give that role to Ethan, but he and Eric were out of town for a few days.

"I'd love to." He rinsed me off and drained the tub, and picked me up again. "You're so pretty. My pretty boy." He kissed the shell of my ear. He laid me on my bed on top of a towel and massaged lotion on me.

"What would my pretty boy like to wear today?" I crossed my legs, sitting up. "Why don't you choose, Master?"

His lips curled into a very happy smile as he walked into my closet shirtless.

He pulled out a pastel blue sweater and skinny jeans.

"And what type of underwear, Master?"

He fumbled around in my drawers until he found a pair of ladies underwear I bought as a dare in high school, but could never let myself part from them.

"These are sexy." He purred. "You never wear them for me." He placed them on the bed, before he caged me with his arms. "I can see you wearing this little number. I can see myself stroking you through them, before I pull aside that little bit of fabric and fuck you like no tomorrow. Wouldn't that be hot?" He breathed on my neck.

I shuddered in pleasure. "Yes, that sounds amazing."

He pulled away. "Good. Then get dressed. You've got a long day ahead of you." He pulled on a shirt.

"And later, baby, we're going to the mall and buying you more of those."