Further Explanation

I have previously mentioned somewhere in this story that Kuro and his family come from another planet. I did not mean it like that, and I have no one to blame other than myself for being a tired and lazy writer. 

Kuro is not an alien, but rather his family is from Earth, just hidden behind unknown portals and such, which Cole will experience later. They all live in Japan, Kitayama to be exact. They all have family ties to the Suicide Forest, and quite a few scenes following this family will be in the forest.

(Cough cough) Guardians of the Forest (cough cough)

Now that that is covered, we will go into the monarchy system of the Yasamoto family. The family Patriarch(s) are Sakuya and Abbadon. They have two sons, Ayato and Shotaro. Shotaro will not have children. Ayato marries a human by the name Nanami, and they have three children, Daichi, Haruto, and Miyako. Now, this is where things get tangled. 

Daichi is the reincarnation of the God of War, who died after the Birth of Chaos. He is the rightful owner of the throne to purgatory, technically a demigod until he takes the throne, at about twenty years of age. Daichi marries Haruki, the reincarnation of the God of Love, who died of the same fate. Together, they also have three children, Kuro, Shiro, and Mika, all of them natural births, as this is very much an M-Preg universe. 

Kuro is our main boy, as we know, eldest, but not the heir. Shiro is a bad-tempered, bad-mouthed young man, who is also not the heir. Mika was born stillborn but had 'life breathed into her' sort of thing from the God of Death, making her stronger than the average demigod, which all three of the children are.

Kuro ends up with Cole, not spoiling anything about future offspring, Shiro falls in love with Jack the Ripper, brought back to life by Mika, and Mika ends up with, of course, the dickhead Belial, who the entire family has beef with. 

I think that about sums it up? Feel free to comment with questions or concerns you have, I'll respond asap.