🌟Christmas Special🌟

"Oh, please!" I panted wantonly. "Master, please!" Kuro just chuckled from behind me, his large hands running over my pink bottom.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your eyes on the mirror?" He smacked my right cheek.

I forced myself to look at my reflection. My hair mussed, my cheeks as pink as my dick, my body tied elegantly in red Christmas ribbon.

It was hard to focus on the vibrating sensation on my cock and the dildo being thrusted in and out so rapidly inside of me.

My fingers curled into my palms, scratching myself as I slightly swayed in my binds.

"What a pretty sight you make, doll," he moaned from behind me, slowing the movements of the dildo. "Better than any Christmas tree. Harder too." He grabbed my shaft.

"How do you like your ring, pet?" I stared at the vibrating cock ring in the mirror. "I bet it feels pretty good. But I can make it feel even better." He purred.

I let out a gasp of shock as he yanked out the dildo and shoved himself in, taking control of my hips. He angled himself in a way where every thrust hit my prostate.

"Nngh!" I cried out. "Please!" The pleasure was overwhelming. I could hear him pant from behind me, crushing my hips in his bruising grip.

"Just a bit longer." He grunted, thrusting harder and deeper. Our combined moans filled the room, louder than the cheery Christmas music playing on a speaker.

Kuro pressed himself against my back, and unlocked the ring. I didn't need to be told twice. I had stars behind my eyes as I came.

He laid his head on my shoulder, panting after his orgasm. His cum filling my insides, but his cock still in me.

"Oh, darling," he moaned. "I have felt no better pleasure than your pretty hole."

I groaned as he tentatively slid back in, gently sliding in and out, much slower than before. I could feel some of his cum dripping out with each movement.

He fucked me slow, then hard, then slow one more time before he tired himself out. I was incoherent from all the pleasure. He took me down from my restraints and laid me on his bed, cleaning my hole.

I hissed due to the soreness.

"Baby," he mumbled. "It'll be over soon." He dropped a kiss on my forehead.

He moved on to massaging my legs, arms, torso and neck with oil, before wrapping his arms around me and cuddling me to sleep.

"Merry Christmas, Master. I'm glad you liked your present." I gave him a cheeky smile.

"And a merry Christmas to you, doll." He kissed my hair. "I hope it was your best one yet."

"No doubt about it." I replied, snuggling even closer to Kuro.