Chapter 5: Moving out

*** trigger warning ⚠️ mention of abuse, scars and blood.***

Stuart's pov:

We made our way to his car and he adjusted the passengers seat. It was laying down and so were the back seats.

"Sorry about that. Had a little fun this morning." He snickered and sat down.

"Ew! How do you have the energy?!" I yelled before wiping the seat down with my sleeve. He laughed and shrugged

"Guy or girl?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"Both" He winked and started the car before pulling out of the parking lot.

"How is that even possible?" I asked while resting my head on the door and looking out the window.

"Not sure, but it happened" He turned on the radio and screamed

"Holy shit! Black sabbath" He licked his lips and turned up the volume.

"I love the bassline in this song!" I exclaimed while turning to face him.

"You listen to them? I'm so proud!" he said while sniffling and wiping away a fake tear.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" I playfully hit him and spoke up once more

"Turn the corner, my house is the first one on the left. It's not the prettiest but uh-" my voice was cut off.

"It looks great. You don't have to apologize. My place is a lot worse so... no judgement" He parked and ruffled my hair before getting out of the car. That felt weirdly... nice?

"Thanks, mudz" I hugged him and quickly pushed myself off. Stop making this worse for yourself

"You're so cute, face ache" He lightly stroked my chin and pulled me in close.

"You look even better in the daylight" He made another weird groan and walked towards my house. Jeez, does he have some sort of ulterior motive?

"So why are your parents away?" he asked while we walked up the stairs. I fumbled with my keys for a bit before replying.

"I'm not sure. They're rarely ever home. It's none of my business really..." I opened the door to reveal the messy living room. They must've stopped by while I was at school...

"Hmm" he said disapprovingly

"S-sorry it's a mess, I know" I said while fixing the table lamp that was on the floor. I picked up the chairs that laid on their sides and threw away the broken glass that rested near the table.

"No I wasn't sighing at that... I just think it's weird that your parents are never home. You get along well?" he asked, still standing in the doorway.

I sighed and said something under my breath "It's no use" I avoided his question and left the glass shards where they were and didn't bother cleaning the rest of the living room.

"We can just go up to my room. It's a lot cleaner up there" I said embarrassingly while dragging him up the stairs.

"Sorry about the mess downstairs. It's always like that so might as well get used to it..." I laughed to try and lighten the mood. I hope he doesn't realize why it looks like a war zone down there.

"Don't worry about it. Like I said, no judgement" He smiled and looked at the cd's i had scattered in my room. "Weezer? Really" He laughed and sat down on the bed next to me once again.

"Virgin" he said under his breath. I hit his arm and said "Weezer is amazing. And I'm not a virgin!" shut the fuck up, stuart... yes you are.

"So you wouldn't care if I did... this!" He pulled me into his lap and grabbed my hips, pulling them close to his crotch.

"T-Totally f-fine with this" I said, not looking at him once. He caressed my back and pushed his arms up my shirt, his hands now feeling my bare spine. I arched my back at his touch, trying to escape the madness.

"Or this?" he tried unbuttoning my pants but I quickly stood up.

"I knew it. Virgin" he laughed and walked up to the weezer cd. "We need to get you a new taste in music" He brought the cd up to his mouth and bit it while thinking. Damn he does look hot when he does that. Shut up brain!

"Although you do listen to 'Black Sabbath' and you're wearing 'The Clash' merch, so I would say there's still hope for you." He smirked playfully before his phone started ringing.

"Oh I'm gonna take this real quick"

"Yeah uhm the bathroom is right in front my room" I pointed out the door

"Thanks" he smiled and walked out.

~~~

I sat on the bed confused and contemplating whether or not I should check on him. It had been 20 minutes since he left. Might as well.

"Hey, Mudz are you okay?" I walked in and stopped in my tracks. There was dried blood on the floor and the mirror was shattered. I forgot my dad had done that last week... how am I gonna explain this?

"What the hell is this, face ache?" he sorta screamed the sentence and pointed to the mirror and blood.

"It's nothing really. My dad did that. It was an accident though!" no it wasn't.

"Look" He said sternly "I've had enough abusive foster parents to recognize the fucking signs" He snarled. "The way you flinched every time Noodle touched you?" he sighed and walked up to me calmly

"I'm sorry, dents." He placed his hands on my hips lightly "Is this okay?" he asked before placing one hand on my face.

"Y-yeah..." I sighed

"Wait... No! Don't treat me like a basket case. I don't get abused at home!" I lied

"Oh really?" he gripped my waist and pulled up my shirt revealing a pattern of bruises and healed scars.

He then rolled up my sleeves lightly, revealing more new, and old, scars and bruises.

"Have you done any of these to yourself?" He held my wrist in his and lightly touched the scab wounds, making me wince a little.

"N-no... they're all from my dad... and sometimes my mom." It was hard trying to get the words out but it felt good when I said them.

Here I was, with the most popular fuck boy in school, showing him my scars. I literally met him like 7 hours ago but he felt like my family more than my parents did.

He speed walked to my room and grabbed the nearest duffel bag. "There's no way in hell, I'm letting you stay here." He grabbed a whole bunch of my clothes and shoved them in the bag. "Take anything you don't want to leave. We'll come back for the rest in the morning" He said, still shoving things in bags.

"No way, Murdoc! I can't just leave! They love me. I know they do..." I stood there watching him as he stopped abruptly.

"No they don't. I love you! Noodle loves you! Russel loves you! THEY DON'T!" he yelled and realized I flinched so he calmed down. "Look. I'm sorry, but we have to go. I'm not letting them hurt you anymore." he sighed and sat on the bed, making me sit next to him.

"You don't love me, Mudz. You barely know me." I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt and looked up at him.

"Maybe I don't, but I really like you. As a friend o-of course..." He pushed my hair out of my face and proceeded "I'll do anything for my friends, okay?"

~~~

We walked  outside and he threw the bags in his car.

"Let's go, Stuart"