CHAPTER-6

Maulika pov

As I woke up I found that MRUDA was still sleeping. I went up to the sofa to take a look on my phone. And I found that I had a lot of texts from ankit,which read....

Hey I have convinced my parents they don't have a problem. It took too long to explain them everything. Mom was not adamant to listen to me but still I have convinced them. Baba has said that he will talk to your Baba.So don't panic and  I am there for you always. I really wish we will be the best husband and wife in future and too have someone so understanding like you is the best thing. From now on I will come to pick you up and drop you to college and will drop and you back at home too. And you will not deny it and please do text me sometimes... Take few steps from your side.. And as far as I know we have gelled a Lil bit as normal friends. 😂❤

It made me laugh,I replied him with a "Ok" and red heart. After that I went up-to freshen up. While I was bathing I thought that I will apologize to Mruda.I should have not said something to someone whom she admires a lot. I am not that bad that I can loose my sister for those boys. As I came out of the bathroom I found her on the laptop busy on something.

"Mrudu,,, angry till now" I tried to question her.

"No.. I don't care, you are not the first one who said something to them. There are many. An army only knows what BTS is for them. Random people either no their name or songs ,People who don't know them closely or are anties hardly know them. They just judge them by their makeup, looks and their bond. And we armies are there for our idols completely 💜 and our idols know that we are there. But I am searching proves to make you see the realities. I don't want that people should judge me by saying that this girl is obsessed with them and her sister always corrects her but she is never listens and the other thing is that as you know each and every person in my life. You should know them too"She was speaking while searching. After that when I was drying my hairs she asked me to come on bed to proof them right and make me felt guilty. And the proves surely showed that the BTS members were not gay. Oh God I really did a grave error.By judging them. The proves were like  They all have some idol types of girlfriends whom they want as their wives..if someone is gay he will never be interested in any girl ever. One YouTube vedio claimed that they all had girlfriends in past which didn't work. In some  videos the members claimed that who amongst them has most dirty mind and much more. And now they can't have girlfriends because they are busy focussing on their careers.
            What else would I need to feel guilty about the way I felt for them. I was regretting the fact that even though I hated them but they are not what I blamed them as. People really judge them bad. I was one of those. These proves are enough for one to believe that they are not gays.A gay person can never love a girl you bring infront of him. He will be attracted towards boys only. I really am so witty, so good in studies but very bad at judging people. Its fine I hate people's obsession for them but still I really said something very shameful to them.I was feeling so guilty for blaming them and judging mruda's choice. I not even once thought that why Mruda will Stan someone who has some different choices.. something might have attracted her about them. Or there never comes a question of stanning someone uselessly.

"Why you paused Diiiiiiiiii... Something happened!!!!"mruda shook me up from my deep thoughts.

"I am sorry dear.. Is should not have judged them by their looks or behavior. Little knowledge is a dangerous thing. As its said we should never judge a book by its cover how can I judge people by looking at them." I felt so bad. But mruda hugged me and said "Diii... It's fine. You said all this because you think I am obsessed with them. And you barely know anything about them. So you went on with what people say about them. But some people know these things still they ignore these facts just to defame them. Still Di if you think normally isn't it too much to invade someone's personal life. They are idols doesn't mean that we just invade in their personal lives. They are also humans and they also have a life apart from entertaining us. Secondly we don't have any right to judge someone's sexuality. Even though they are not gays but people need to accuse so they say anything about them . Don't you think that this is too much what ppl do to them. I understand they hate them but accusing them uneccesserily isn't it bad. I totally love and respect their space and them. Haters go on troubling them with all the stupid things made out of their assumptions. And armies who themselves are their fans somewhere don't want them to date anyone..even if they find them with any girl they will start creating chaos. Many such things even armies did in past coz they found BTS boys with some common friends. I don't know why people need a say in everyone's life. They are idol doesn't mean they are just for us..it's their private space which according to me should neither be invaded by armies or anties. The concern should be the music and love. You didn't know anything about them so you judged but Di we should never pass judgements on anyone it's bad . And you know they love their armies so much as I have hardly seen anyone who loves their fans that much. As an Indian army I don't know whether I will ever be the part of that purple ocean or will meet them, but I will definitely want to meet them If I get the chance."

"Sorry again... Now I am leaving for college or I will be late. And as everything is made up between us. You better think about your boys and spare me... I will join you in evening.. Ankit is waiting for me downstairs" I told her looking at the time in my phone and ankit's text.

"Mom knows all this... Why the hell is he here.. I hate him so much!!!!! " Mruda yelled behind me.

"Yess they know... We are meeting and gelling with each other.And you know now I will get married after my job. Till then we will come close. " I said blushing and left. I found ankit waiting. He gestured me to sit behind on his bike and I did the same. I was feeling something inside. Or maybe for the first time I was experiencing this all so maybe that's why. After that we waved happy goodbyes and I went inside the college gate.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So dear readers our Maulika had got to know that she judged our idols wrong... Yeah!!!!
Now we are heading to the scenes when she will start to fall for hoseok and will study BTS members and their struggles in detail... Stay tuned... The actual story starts now..and don't panic ankit will not last long. 💜💜🌸🌸and it will take her time to reach Korea.. But after chapter 20 I will make sure she reaches there.

I purple you guys 💜Do vote and comment.. I am finding some people are merely reading and not voting nor commenting. The votes your comment makes me feel more encouraged.. I want to feel what you feel as an army.. What points you also want me to bring out in the book. 📖