CHAPTER-29

Maulika's Pov

As the hotel was near to the Mumbai airport it didn't take a long time to reach there. As we entered inside the hotel. The manager welcomed us with garland of flowers. Rose petals falling on all of us. The staff was lined and they all greeted us. All of them looked so happy by the way they were welcomed. The company had booked whole hotel for our stay till the performance. They all were seeing the garland very seriously like what is this thing hanging around but sounded too happy. Special thanks to the company they prepared everything in well advance so that one does not have any problem during any tour. After that we all got seated and drinks and all were served. After some refreshments and all the manager gave us his card saying that now they will leave. And the staff too. If we face any problem we can call him. A senior staff member will be present in the hotel to look around. As it is good as we all need to settle. After he left the others started moving around.

"Noona this hotel is not very different from the one we had in korea" JK squeaked.

"Yeah... It's almost same.. Every hotel just differ through their service, Furniture and decorations" I laughed.

After they all came back from sightseeing the whole hotel. We all sat again for some discussions.

"So what's the plan about your parents visit?" RM questioned.

"They will come here early in the morning" Mruda replied.

"Ohhh she is your sister....?? " they all screamed together. Not including Tae he already met her before.

"Yess..." I laughed.

"Pretty as you"RM replied with a smile.

"You are ARMY...??? " jimin questioned her.

"Yessssssss.... And I adore you guys so much. Seeing you here with my own sister is really very difficult for me to believe. I just wished that I should attend your concert and here you ppl have come to my own house. It's really different feeling for me as an army. I am so anxious and nervous too. But I respect you all a lot. I have fought with a lot of haters. But now we ARMIES don't indulge in them believing they are sick. In the process of my sisters wedding to hoseok I forgot that.... I am an army.. And even forgot how to react to you guys infront of me" Mruda was laughing while speaking.

" Ohh it's fine sisters marriage is the first important thing" Yoongi smiled at her.

"By the way whose your bias young girl" jimin questioned her.

"It's Taehyung... But I respect all of you and love you all equally.But Taehyung is my ultimate bias" she smiled. While Taehyung was busy in a magazine ignoring everything.

"Ooooooo...... V.... She is speaking something??"Hoseok questioned him.

"I know she is my army and I am her bias... She told me in car 😂...ignoring me" Taehyung laughed a fake laugh. And got busy. Mruda made a bad face at him. I was not able to believe why the hell she is doing all this.. Isn't he the one she liked from so long. Maybe because she is just busy in my wedding.

"So what's special in your pattern of wedding moon" Hoseok smirked at me.

"It is hard to perform.. Many rituals will take place.As it is a very pure bond here in India. Ma and Baba will come tomorrow and detail you all with everything" I smiled at him.

"Small challenges for a big gift like you.. I just loved it"He smirked at me. After that we all left for our rooms. I and Hoseok went in ours. RM and jimin went together. Yoongi, JK and jin in another for their gossips and all while V was left playing with magazines. Mruda was in kitchen as she was making herself coffee. And we all were tired and needed sleep so we all left. It is a tiring day we all decided to meet in the main living room of hotel in evening after the afternoon sleep.

Mruda's pov

While I was busy preparing coffee for myself I heard someone coming in the kitchen. As I turned around I found it was Tae... Ohhh God he!!!! I know he is my bias... And my heart flutters when he is near. I don't know how to react or talk to him. And it will be shameful if I give all attention to him when there is something more important than my own Timepass. I saw him staring at my cup.

"Coffee? " I questioned him hesitantly.

"Hmm.. " he nodded his head.

While I was making coffee for him he questioned "Will you come outside with me for a while in the balcony?".

"HUH!!!" I was shocked.

"Yes you....!!!! " he smirked.

Ohh God my bias smirked at me. His boxy smile. Ohh my gosh!!!! After that I prepared his and mine coffee and left with him In the balcony.After we settled in the chairs there.

"Army you are pretty" V smiled at me.

"Thank you Mr bias... Kim taehyung for your compliment" I felt so shy.

"Your name is MRUDA... Right" he questioned me.

"Yes" I smiled.

"You make a good coffee.. I loved it" he smiled.

"Thankyou" I also smiled.

"By the way I am sorry. For how I was not able to react that you are my bias actually I am a little shy. I just feel something when you are near so I can't speak. I love you a lot. Many girls do huhhhh stupid me... But still marriage is something more important than my own pleasures" I tried to explain.

"It's OK girl.. I also overreacted... It's just normal so let's forget. FRIENDS?" he took out his hand for a handshake. I agreed. Afterthat we both decided how we will plan this wedding beautifully and will make it memorable. (they both are unaware of her misfortune)
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you ppl liked this chapter.. What do you think about Tae and Mruda. Do comment.
I purple you guys 💜