CHAPTER-14

MUMBAI

"Di are you mad what have you done... You have posted something on twitter yesterday... Diii wake up" Mruda was screaming.

"What happened.. Why are you screaming can't you let me sleep" I asked her while trying to open my eyes.

"You posted a letter for Hoseok in twitter and it had become trending gossip.. Who is so silly, they handle twitter bighit might have seen all this.Some fans are hating you for writing this and some want to know your identity. Thank God your profile is not posted on twitter. I had put a shinchan" she was still screaming.

"I did not know that it will become a hot topic or else I would have written it more well" I giggled ignoring the serious condition.

"Diiiiiiiiii... It's not a joke. You have not written a normal letter like a fan does. You are claiming that you are head over heels in love with him. Please delete this it's not good other armies are getting angry" she said.

"Yeah.... I think...actually it happened accidentally.. I didn't know that it will become a hot news. But Everyone gives them all these comments and express their love here and there ,why are they getting angry and trolling my letter" I smirked.

"Everyone writes normally you are writing passionately.Its very uncommon to make it a hot gossip but some people had made it, lemme correct it" she said.Afterthat we wrote a sorry letter claiming that it got posted by mistake because my phone got hanged . There was no such intentions and we deleted the earlier post. Now its fine I thought and we both relaxed. Thinking all is fine. (Unaware of the reality till now 😂)

💜💜💜💜💜
SEOUL
💜💜💜💜💜

"Hoseok have you seen the current tweet by a fan for you,ohh sorry she is not a fan, she hates to be called like that " Rapmonny asked me staring at me.

"No way... Has something happened?"I questioned him.

"Wait I will let you see" he switched on the laptop and connected it to a projector. And then I saw a very big love letter written for me. It was so different for what I have been receiving since so many years. This was from India. A girl is so head over heels in love with me. We haven't done any performance in India. But still she wrote for me to such extent the letter was written with a lot of passion with details and she also refuses herself as an army ,the girl indeed had guts. See has given all little details about me. Quite observant and I am impressed by the way she presented her idea.Even she wrote this and posted knowing armies can get angry on it. But still she is bold enough and even smart. I also wish to meet you courageus little girl who is so far from me." I thought.

"So... What many people write all this" I said clearly.

"But she is to blunt and had become a hot gossip of twitter . People all over the world want to know her identity" Suga smirked at me. And suddenly the screen flashed and whole letter disappeared. And the sorry post came where that girl claimed it happened by mistake. As her phone got hanged.

"So childish!!! And intresting tooo...i surely want to meet you" I laughed.

"You are laughing the company will question us. You don't know the seriousness her letter is not a normal letter. This proves that she is mad behind you. Wants you to meet her and many fans are hating this while some really are adoring her as she has guts to do all this. They want to see you two together. And bighit is not responding" rap monster was worried.

Suddenly a call came from the company and Suga declared that they want me to look into this matter as haters and lovers are in equal ratio some of them really want me to meet her and as we have never done any performance in India still international armies love us too much.So for sake of that I can once meet this girl. Bighit will themselves arrange her to come to Korea but it will be done in secret so that no-one gets to know. But some armies are hating this girl to write all this and publish it on twitter. So if you will not meet her and solve all this maybe the girls reputation go at stake. It is not like that if she had deleted the letter but people have taken screenshots and are trolling her. So we will arrange her meeting with you in next week. Meet her and solve all this.

"I have no problem... In meeting her but marrying will be decided later. And she is challenging me. But I am quite impressed tooo,so I will make a decision after meeting her.It will be fun to trouble her as she has deleted the post thinking its too normal to write letters to celebs" I laughed.

"You seem too intrested in her" RM smirked at me.

"Ofcourse I am.. I like her spirits and you know indeed her letter can touch anyone's heart. And I am touched by her stupid act" I giggled.

"Hobi has gone mad" the Maknaes were shocked. But I was quite impatient for our meeting.

"By the way whats her name" I asked them.

"It's Maulika..." RM spelled.

"Ohhh.. Mauli... Maulika.. Quite tough but intresting" I giggled. Ohhh God why am I giggling so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Let's look forward for their meeting scene. Maulika has impressed Hobi... Let's see how's their meeting will be... Will this letter game lead to an actual love story?
Stay tuned.. I purple you 💜
Do vote and comment.