CHAPTER-44

Maulika's pov

"What you again want to go there...was the last time not enough. Don't you remember how you told that you need a job and you met that boy and within months your were out of his life....from past two years you cry for that man...who is not even aware that where you are and where ....he even doesn't know who you are....dumb mauli...wakeup...that man has gone...far...Ankit is still unmarried. From the time he got to know that you are left alone and broken...he was there with you. I know you say he can be nothing more than a friend to you but think once atleast...why can't he be more. He is still unmarried...it's not late...if you wouldn't have Married that man...you would have been with Ankit after you got a job..then why???? Why you always create troubles for yourself...that man has gone. They don't even let you stay there...they don't want you to be there. Once in a month his sister calls and rest have forgotten you...let the boy be, he lost his memory have the rest also loss their memories...can't they just once call you...weren't you something to them.
Please mauli last time was something ....but this time no stupidity...please mauli....and why the hell you wear all this shit nuptial chains and sindoor ..they are meaningless ..mm the marriage is over......" Ma was screaming.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....he is my husband...he was my husband and will be my husband. And last time I might have lied to you but this time it's my company...making me go there. It's my promotion...I have the proof the promotion letter....so please ma...take out all those thoughts that I am lying and again eloping. And Incase noone calls me or forgets me I don't care. I am his wife...some day or the other truth will come out. And Ankit will be a friend only nothing more than that ever so please ma...don't...please I am begging you. ...baba see the papers and clarify her doubts" speaking all this I handed the papers to baba...and left.

Later at midnight.....ma came in my room...while I was busy packing.

"Mauli....mauli..." She said I tried to ignore her afterall her talks in the evening pissed me so much.

"Mauli...come here..sit" saying all this she grabbed me and I sat beside her.

"What ma... anything is left now...." I made a face. There was nothing to explain afterall.

"Mauli...don't hate me for that but atleast think that....I care for you. Your baba told it is an official paper from office and it's really a promotion. I am so happy. khoob bhalo....but one thing is also there have you seen yourself.
What you have turned into in these two years. You don't have time for yourself..half of the day in job ..at home also job and at night with the moon. You have turned strange. I know it hurts...." Before she could say anything I broke down in her hug. It's been two years since I have hugged her or cried infront of her.

"Maa...I am tired...I am so tired fighting back...I am tired of being strange and being busy....maa ....maa it hurts..it hurts very deep...I don't know how to say to whom to say....whom will I say anything....the day I left from Korea to come back I knew the society will laugh and taunt me and I prepared myself for all this. I tried to be strong ...I gave them answers but stilllll...maa..it's too much I miss him....I love him so much...I never hugged you and cried in your lap....because I know ma that you will be worried Baba will also panic..mruda was still there to be married I couldn't be weak...atleast I have to be strong for my family....but still.....I managed everything and also my broken heart. I did all I could..I worked hard and hard to forget everything...but I could not...I cried alone in the dark....ma can't he just feel something..a little bit..  doesn't he remember anything....I live on the hope that he will come back to me...but.....his life is going on...their company is going ...they are growing successful...I am so happy for him. But somewhere I am a part of his life....will he miss me...does he remember....me...maaaaa.....it pains it pains a lot.....what to do...... Maaaa.." and for hours I was crying In her lap and she has nothing to say from other than comforting me.

After one and a half hour of talks, hugs and cries. Ma decided to send me to Korea for my job. She will not let me sacrifice my job now. Somewhere I thank God that my parents atleast never forced me. They always listened to me about each and every thing. They married me in different country without objection..they dealt with taunts and other things. Just for me and I ....I was stubborn. But no now I have to work for them also. I will be waiting for hoseok but I can't ignore my parents atleast I have some responsibility for them too.

At the end of the day I pray to God make it fine soon. It's too much now. Past two years have been very difficult to deal. Please God....please.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you guys liked this chapter :)
I know it's boring sometimes but everything needs to be mentioned and thats how a story goes.

Do like,vote and comment.
Add in your reading lists..share with your friends.

I purple you all 💜