CHAPTER-19

Maulika's pov

After we all had finished talking.I decided to change myself into something comfortable the dress was quite itchy. And wearing it all day long was like so tiring. As I stoodup Hoseok held my hand and I was surprised and the members started hooting.

"What are you doing" I asked him feeling so shy. It's not a place to showcase all this.

"Where are you going finish all the items present on the table.We had brought so much to serve you, don't you like pizza, fruit salad and sprite?" Hoseok questioned me.

"I already had ramen in restaurant, and I am tired, I want to change this dress and freshen up and even have to talk to Mruda" I answered him in a serious tone.

"Ohhh Ohk... I thought you didn't like all this.Let me show you the room where you have to stay" he stood up and asked me to follow him and the other members started to hoot again, I blushed. As I reached the room, I saw it was a big one. With a big double bed, sofa and windows all covered. And all the bed sheets were white. Hoseok kept my bag near the cupboard and a dressing table was there beside it.

"The room is so clean?" I questioned him.

"We all spoil it but also clean it" he gave me a grin.

"Ohk, can you leave so that I can get dressed" I asked hoseok.

"Yaayyaaa... Ofcourse till then I will talk to the company about the marriage"He smiled and left the room. After closing the door I sat down on the bed, it  was too comfortable that if I lied down on it, I could sleep very peacefully. It smelled like vanilla, it's the same smell as Hoseok smells. I opened the mail to send a mail to Mruda.

Mruda

       I have met him finally, it was a very  nervous and happy moment. We had a talk and even went to a restaurant. He has confessed to me and said he likes me from the time he saw my letter. He wants us to get married but...... But underwraps.As the media should not get suspicious about that I m the same girl who wrote all that. I am here at his apartment and met the other six members they are very sweet and polite to me. They have given a whole room to me and will share the rooms amongst themselves . As you said everything happened like that ,we all are here excited for the wedding. The plan is to have a court marriage secretly and then after one month we will go to India for the marriage over there held according to our traditions as it will not offend my parents. I don't know the plan in detail but this is what is decided till now. Now its your turn to convince MA and baba within one month. 😘
                                          Maulika.

Within ten minutes she replied.

"Don't panic focus... And do what they say I will manage everything here. No-one gets these chances. I will talk to them and inform you. 😘".
I was happy that she understands me so well and always keeps me away from all tensions. And then I went to take  bath. I came out all dressed in my white suit with pink leggings,my hairs were all wet. I didn't decide to do any makeup. While I was adoring myself Hoseok entered.

"Oh... Wwooooo... You look so natural. You glow without that makeup also.. And are so slim..and this dress is too different, I have never seen it before " He smirked at me.

"Come-on... People in India wear this a lot.. And thanks" I blushed.

"We had a talk to company. They have decided a secret court marriage and after that you will have to stay with me here for one month and till then your parents will be convinced. I have told my parents, they want to meet you and have almost agreed, full confirmation we will get when they will see you. And after one month Bighit will announce that we will perform in India and then the wedding can easily take place. And the wedding plans are surprise for you by the company" he smiled.

"I am so happy that I am getting a person who indeed cares for me and my parents so much. And you know your Indian armies will be so happy that you guys will perform there. They all love you so much but they think that their efforts don't get acknowledged... Having a performance there can make them reach on cloud nine." I smiled at him. Then we headed back to the living room.

"You are finally our would be Noona" Taehyung grinned.

"On this occasion.. We need to have sweets.. Will you make something?" Jin hyung questioned him. Hoseok smirked at him.

"Yes.... Sure I just need rice, milk, and dryfruits" I asked him.

"They are all on the slab in front row " he grinned at the thought of eating an Indian dessert.

"Noona what sort of dress are you wearing?" JK questioned me quite puzzled.

"Its called suit we Indian often wear it,  and it's so comfy" I smiled.

"The suit we wear is different" he again questioned I got reminded of mruda.

"Yeah.. What you wear is men wear and this is what ladies wear. It is long in length and we wear leggings below this..it can be called a long Kurti it will be easy for you as you will not get confused " I smiled.

"Ohhhhh ....hhhhh" he grinned. His ohhhhhhhh was so big that we all started laughing. After that I went to the kitchen and prepared Kheer for them afterall our marriage was confirmed. I wanted to make Rasogollas but I was not sure if they had the ingredients and it is time taking.

"It's yummy" they all screamed together. I laughed at that. I saw that Hoseok was staring at me and I stared him back to eat it and finish it well. And he started eating. I smiled at his innocence.

"What is this made of? " suga questioned.

"Milk,rice,dryfruits and sugar" I briefed him .

"Let's try this... Do help me In making it... As we all loved eating it so much!!!! " he licked his lips. I felt so happy though I was not a good cook but making Kheer was one thing I was specialised in.

"What is it called?"RM questioned.

"KHEER, Indians prepare this on auspicious occasions." I smiled at him.

"Ohhhh.. Great you will improve our knowledge about India.." he grinned enjoying it. They all loved Kheer so much. Afterall it was the first time they had it.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Imagining our boys eating Kheer delights me... 😋. They all have bonded so well. And Maulika and Hoseok are understanding eachother step by step.
Let's see what will the parents decide..it will not be so easy as she has lied to them.

Though they have never performed in India but in my book we will have their performance here.I am so excited Stay tuned.
I purple you 💜