Part 1

4 years ago

"Stiles please don't go" Scott begged, in all true honesty that was making it worse for me, but it was my time to retire from horrors that lurk beacon hills.

"I'm sorry Scott but I need this." I said hoping he would understand, but he didn't, he punched me. Repeatedly.

"FINE THEN GIVE UP ON THE TOWN THAT YOU CALL HOME!!" He yelled at me, I slowly got up and got to my car.

"Goodbye Scott." I said as I got in baby blue Jeep and then drove off.

I had no clue where I was going but I just kept driving, but I had to trade my Jeep for something else. Because once Scott's anger clears up he'll come looking for me and my Jeep is one of the easiest ways to do that.

I never did get a new car, I walked everywhere. Until one day, I was kidnapped. It was a time I regretted everything leaving the pack behind, if I were still with them they would've found me already.

When I woke up, I was in a nice place, it was a modern but for the rich to afford. The place kinda reminded me of Jackson's place, which made me wonder if I was ever going to see that jackass ever again now that I'm kidnapped and no one has heard from him in two years, but I prayed that I wouldn't. I hate him.

"So your probably wondering where you are." The man said snapping me out of my thoughts He was wearing black leather and what I assume to be kelvar. He was wearing a black hood that covered his face.

"No no I was just admiring your nice place." I said. He then pulled off his mask in what I call a dramatic way, he had black slicked hair. I wonder how much gel he puts in his hair?

"Stiles you must be misunderstanding me, I want to help you, your homeless and weak. Don't you want to be trained to be strong, use a weapon of your choice." Just when I thought I could escape that stupid life.

"You could of asked me instead of kidnapping me, but yea I guess so it's not like I have any choice or anything, what's your name?"

"Malcolm Merlyn, also known as Al Sal-Her" Dammit out of all people I could be kidnapped by I get stuck with a drama queen.

He told me everything from his wife and son dying to him being in the league of assassins, he told me that I had to get rid of any distractions, that includes my phone so I can never contact beacon hills.

He told me to pick my weapon, so I picked the one in memory of my old friend Allison Argent. I still blame myself for her death even though everyone tried to convince it wasn't my fault. I picked a bow and arrow.

As the days turned into weeks, the weeks turned into months I started to really see him as a true physcopath. So that I've been planning my escape ever since I got here.

Tonight I escape Malcolm Merlyn.