Part 9

Stiles pov

"If you could be a pig what would you do first?" I asked roy, he quietly laughed and glanced at me.

"Probably roll in mud." He sounded exhausted.

"Well you already have the smell you'll fit right in." I remarked as we walked into the grocery store. He flipped me off.

"Let's go get some bagels." I said as he hopped in the cart and I drove him.

Scott pov

"Do you guys want juice?" I asked the banshee and the were coyote. They both nodded, but that's when I saw them, laughing. It made freeze in place, my eyes glued on them.

"Scott what's wron-" Lydia realized what I was looking at at, I started to walk toward them. But I felt a hand pull me back.

"He hasn't come home in 4 years meaning he probably didn't want to, so the least we could is just listen to them before we storm up to him." Malia said i nodded. We both started listening in.

"Wow I can't believe Oliver is mayor that just makes it more of a cliche. mayor during the day, stars city's most beloved hero a night." He said as he was holding a magizine.

"Says you, your a run away who is getting hunted down by one of star city's most known physcopaths, you found a familiar face and became a hero also." Stiles laughed.

"Oh come on, you got kicked out and left beacon hills and became a hero in some fucked up city that we call home. Also you have to use that face changer thing that h.r Wells had, because you took the blame for Oliver. And not to mention you don't go by your actual name jac-"

"Hey hey we do not use that name in this city, or I pefer anywhere. But we all have cliche backgrounds."

"So, Thea wants me to go burn myself." Stiles was reading off a text message, it made that random guy next to him laugh. They were at checkout.

"Thank you ma'am have a nice day, let's go roy we got to go do that thing." He said as they walked out.

Heroes? Friends with Thea and Oliver Queen? Who is the guy next to him? Who's h.r Wells? I have so many questions.

"We are so following them right?" They both nodded, so we headed the same direction. They went into a quiet dark area, while stiles was on the phone. The random guy pulled something out of his bag. It was a stick, he put up to his face. His face started to change into someone else's.

"Holy shit is that?" The strawberry said In shock, The boy who fled out of beacon hills 2 1/2 years ago claiming his best friend died was standing right there with my not so dead best friend.

"Wait roy, do you hear that?" Stiles asked. Jackson nodded.

They then started to walk toward us, but they both got dings from there phone before they could get to us.

"Time to lurk in the shadows once more, malcolms child." Stiles hit him in the back of the head.

"Let's go jackson." He said pulling the name Jackson which made the red hoodie slap him with there bagels.

"That name belongs to satan." They both laugh , randomly pulled fucking bows and ziplined away. What the fuck?

"What the fuck just happened?"

Cheers to a shitty part.