Part 4

"Jackson or Roy I guess, your Arsenal?!" He nodded. I smiled and I got up to hug him tightly.

"Wow I never thought you would hug me ever in your life." I let go of him and chuckled, I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"If you tell anyone I hugged you, just remember I can kill your Arsenal ass ." He let out a small laugh.

"So this is the kid that beat up those thief's." The arrow said as he walked down, he looked roy up and down.

"Can I trust him? Can I show him who I am?" Hold up, this guy in a green elf costume wants to reveal himself to me.

"Yea, you can definitely trust this dumbass." I smacked the back of his head. But then the arrow revealed himself.

"Wow that's cliche billionaire by day, vigilante by night." I got a laugh from the fracken Arrow.

"Are you staying in starling?" Oliver asked.

"Probably not I'm the run from Malcolm Merlyn." I replied.

"We can help you with that, you can stay with roy he finally got a new place recently, it's 2 bedroom apartment also he doesn't live in the glades anymore."

"Do I have a choice in this?" I asked earning a glare from the guy dressed in red leather.

"Oh come on stilinski, I'm not that bad." He said stringing the word 'not' along.

"You shoved my head into a toilet then flushed it in 7th grade." Everyone gave him a weird look, does he not do that anymore?

"That was a long time ago, also I'm a changed man." But then something clicked in my head.

"Wait isn't the glades for lowlifes, Ja-Roy why did you live there, last time I saw you. You were rich." I felt bad automatically, because I saw the look in his eyes. It was filled with ashamed and sadness.

"I left beacon hills for a reason, my adoptive parents threw me out and kicked me off of everything. I was eighteen and homeless, so I decided to start fresh. That was the best decision I made because Now My mentor is Oliver Queen, My sorta like sisters are Laurel freaking Lance shes a da, a good one, and the other is Felicity amazing smoke, who is so incredibly smart. I have a gorgeously beautiful girlfriend named Thea Queen." I smiled at the fact that he was happy, I do hate him but I knew he was broken and depressed in beacon hills.

"Wow you really have the queens rapped around your fingers." I said sarcastically, getting punched lightly on my arm.

"So are you living with me or not?" I shrugged.

"Well yea, I got no where else to go." He nodded.

"Stiles you said you were trained by Merlyn." I nodded at the arrow.

"How would you like to join team arrow?"

Should I do stackson as bromance or a romance