Part 8

Roy's pov

"It's your fault their dead, look at them." There was about 20 dead bodies piled up in front of me.

"No, no I didn't kill them!" I yelled, breathing heavy. His face slowly started decaying.

"Yes you did roy, you failed me." Oliver said in his arrow voice, he was fully decayed now,I looked around, all dead bodies were coming back up walking towards me. I reached behind me to grab my arrows but they were none.

"What are you looking for These, so you can kill them again? You don't deserve the name hero, to be called arsenal. Your a fraud, your not even Roy Harper." I stood still, finally accepting my fate.

"You deserve to die, Jackson." All the dead bodies were chanting as they slowly grabbed me and ripped me apart.

"I deserve all of this." The pain of them tearing my body apart. I could feel it, all of it, it was the most excruciating pain ever. All I could do is scream.

I woke up screaming, sweaty, panting because I was out of breathe. Looking around to see if I was in my bed, stiles ran into my room.

"Roy, what the hell, are you ok." I nodded and he gave me the look of no the fuck you aren't.

"I'm fine stiles, just go back to bed." I said bitterly, he looked at me disappointedly, then nodded slowly and went back to his room. I know he didn't want to go but I just couldn't tell him, he'll look at me like I'm a monster if I tell what happen the two weeks, I went away. No one knows what happened, no ever should.

For the rest of the night I couldn't go to bed, I laid wide awake, staring at my ceiling. I didn't want to go to bed to see all over again, to be reminded that it was all my fault, that I'm a murder. That my title shouldn't be a hero it should be a villain.

Scotty pov

When we arrived at star city, we looked around the city that is known for the terrisost attacks every year coincidentally it started the same time Oliver Queen came back from the 'dead'.

The city is also known for its good like the heroes, who all started out as vigilantes. My personal favorite is mischief, he's a total badass. I wonder if we'll see them in action, but it would have to be at night. They like to lurk in the shadows.

5 months Future Scott

I had no idea about the events that lay ahead of me, all I can say is I can't believe he's gone. Dead.

What do you think happened to roy? Who do you think died? Anyways what do you think of this shithole of a story.