Part 12

"Oh come on, what the hell are you doing here?!" He stood there looking at me with a sly smile.

"Your coming with me." Who the hell does this guy think he is.

"Like hell I am." I started walking towards the elevator, but he grabbed my arm.

"Yes you are, you know why because they all think you've been out of it lately so your going to ask for some days off, but it won't be days. Roy sweetie you aren't coming back."

"James, you cant just come in here and demand me to leave the people I love behind." Anger fueled my body.

"Yes I can, because I will tell them how much of a monster you truly are." I sighed and looked at the arrow cave for what could be my last, I decided to call stiles.

Hey, this is stiles leave a message.

Hey stiles, I haven't been in the right mind lately and you know that, it's because something really bad I did. I'm taking a few days off meaning I won't be in town, and stiles just always remember I love you, I love the whole team. Your my best friend ok, my vigilante partner, don't ever forget that. Goodbye stiles. See you in a few days.

I looked at Davis, and nodded. He put a hand on my shoulder, then we were in a totally different room.

"Where are we?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"Paris, my place. Your going to love your stay here." He then hit me in the head and everything went black.

Stiles pov

I was sick of Roy's bullshit, I respect his privacy in all but it's the fact that he can see it's hurting me to see him like this. I don't even know why I care so much, I mean it's not like I care about Oliver like this.

"Stiles?" Lydia said breaking me out my thoughts, were the fuck did she come from? I looked up to see if she fallen out of sky or flew through the window of the building next to us and landed on the sidewalk.

"Oh.. hey... Lydia." I said I kinda awkwardly, before I knew she ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back. Then my phone started ring ing. I let go of her to see who it was.

"Who's is it?" She asked

"Your ex-boyfriend." I replied, she looked at me like a confused puppy.

"Scott told me you and Jax are best friends, why aren't you answering." I sighed, Roy wouldn't want me to tell her, what's been going on.

"He is but he pissed me off." She nodded her head in understanding. I looked back down at my phone to see that I got a voicemail from him. I clicked on it and put it up to my ear, hey stiles...

By the end of the call I could feel my eyes watering, but then I heard him mumble Even though it's unlikely after he said see you in a few days, I don't think he wanted me to hear that. But I could just feel water coming to my eyes. So I called him back and again and again and again. The same voicemail.

"Roy, call me back please."

"Stiles what's wrong?" She asked me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I know Roy, that wasn't just a vacation goodbye that was your most likely never going to see me again goodbye." I started breaking down, she turned me to her and held me.

"I can't lose him Lyds, I don't want lose my best friend. I can't lose roy." I whispered in panic. Even though we were on a side walk with a whole bunch of people.

Lydias pov

I noticed it, I think I'm the first I don't think stiles realizes it but he will with ja-well I guess roy gone. The sarcastic boy who was in love with me since the 3rd grade, moved on. He doesn't just see Roy as a best friend. But the question is when will he realize it.

Roy's pov

I woke up, in a dark area. It looked like some sort of dudgeon or something, then 10 small tv screens came on, they were video tapes of what my friends are doing in star city, I tried to move but I couldn't I heard the chains rattle.

"When I said the people you love will suffer, I meant it and you just have the spectators seat." He then dissapered.

"NO LET ME OUT, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

Oh by the way I'm working on the first part of a new series. It's about Stiles being a Winchester.