Part 6

I could feel my knees getting weak, I forgot the pack was there staring at me. I was trying so hard to contain my self.

"Harper, I know you two cared about each other you guys were best friends even though he would he hate to admit, just get your ass over here." There was silence then I heard in the background the heart monitor went into a long ever lasting beep.

I hung up and turned around, I could barley contain myself. Until I couldn't . I couldn't hold in anymore, I fell to the ground and started crying, I couldn't stop. I was ignoring everyone saying my name. I couldn't breathe, it was like I was drowning. I never knew losing stiles would be this hard, I felt like I lost a limb. I no longer have a roommate, a vigilante partner a somewhat bestfriend . He was my dig to my Oliver.

"Hey Jackson whats wrong?" She asked, seriously?

"He can't be dead Lyds, he can't be." I said, she took my head and let me burry my head into her shoulder, letting me sob. While the pack watched me break down.

Scott's pov

I don't think anyone has seen Jackson like this, I know he just lost somebody but like after he's done being dramatic. I need to ask him some things like, why the fuck is he getting called Roy? Why did that guy say that he never wanted to come back to beacon hills? Who the hell is felicity? There's so many questions.

He slowly started calm down, he stopped crying and went to the couch to grab his things.

"And where do think your going?" I asked him stopping him from leaving.

"I don't know if you notice but I just lost someone and I need to visit them and his family well our family I guess."

"No your not going anywhere, I have so many questions oh here's the first one why the hell were you bullshitting us when you told us that story on why you haven't been here for 3 1/2 years." I asked angerly.

"Look Scott I could give a shit about your questions okay, okay bye." He replied, pushing me with full force out the way. Then it happened when he was outside the door.

"STILESSSSSSSSS" Lydia scream, I looked back at the door, Jackson was no where to be found.

Roy's pov

Calling brooding green ass elf Siri said

"Hey Oliver can come to the phone right now." I slammed on my cars breaks.

"YOUR ALIVE?!" I yelled through the phone.

"Yes, I think I am unless I'm in heaven, which makes no sense because your here."

"Dude Lydia screamed the pack thinks your dead."

"Wait, seriously damn."

"Any who I'm on my way back to starling, and try not to die."

"Wait how did you react?"

"I looked up and said this is why you can t go on the battlefield without arsenal."

"Jackass"

"Dickwad." Then hung up the phone and celebrated in silence. Stiles isn't dead and he can never know that I broke down crying for him no one can.