Part 13

Stiles pov

Three days ago Roy Harper left star city with no trace. He won't answer his phone, and he obviously isn't coming home again. I just wished I knew why I'm getting so torn up about him leaving, it's his choice he can do whatever the hell he wants. My thoughts were erupted by a knocking at my door.

"Hey stiles." How the hell does he even know my address.

"Scott how do you were I live?" He looked at me waiting for me to figure it out.

"Of course you followed me, ok now you can go because I don't feel like talking to anyone." I tried to shut the door on him but he caught it.

"Stiles please." I rolled my eyes and let him in.

"What do you want, McCall?" I asked him, while I went to go sit on my couch.

"I just wanted to say sorry for everything I said." I looked up at him.

"Dude when Roy visited you guys he told all the shitty things you had to say about me."

"I didn't say crap about you, you honestly believe that?" This bitch can't be serious.

"You calling Roy a liar?" I raised my eyebrow and accused him.

"Wouldn't be the first time, who knows maybe he's been faking mr.nice hero guy." I don't why but I could feel anger circulating through my blood.

"The only one who's been faking mr. nice hero guy is you, now get the hell out and if you say something bad about my family again I will shoot 50 times with yellow wolvesbaine arrows."

"Stiles they're not your family, we are."

"The hell you are, get out Scott now." I practically had to push him out the door, for him to leave.

To the arrow cave dododo

"What's the emergency?" I asked as I walked through the elevator; I started coughing a lot, then stopped.

"Where's Roy?" Oliver asked, I took out my phone and played the voicemail.

"He'll come back he wouldn't leave you and Thea for ever." He then continued, "remember the virus raz al ghul was going to put on the city, well it was just put in the city it's spreading so fast. It's a good thing we're all vaccinat-" I started coughing up blood really hard, everything was getting blurry,

"Shit stiles? Stiles? He wasn't vaccinated was he?" Everyone's voices started to become muffled and it slowly started fading black.

Roy's pov

I watched him get the virus, I watched go through the pain. Why stiles though, why did have to be stiles? He thinks I just up and left.

"Are you enjoying the show?" James asked me, I glared at him.

"Go to hell." He started to walk up to me and he turn on the blow torch.

"It's time for your daily burn." He then started to burn my skin.

"AHHHHHHH." It was the excruciating pain ever, help I need help.