Part 7

Present time.
Stiles pov

"STILES GET YOUR ASS UP!!!" Roy yelled in my ear as he poured water on my face. God why did I agree to live here.

"What the hell dude?!" He looked at me with a blank expression.

"You wouldn't wake up, so I decided to take matters in my own hands and it worked." He said as he turned his heel and walked out of my bedroom.

"What are you doing today?" I said as I walked out behind him.

"Well since I can barely keep my eyes open lately, probably like 10,000 coffees from the cafe." The man in a red hoodie replied, he hasn't been sleeping lately, he's not telling anyone else why, and to be honest I'm really starting to concerned.

"Can I come with?" He nodded as he walked out the door and I followed him.

So 3 1/2 years ago the boy who I thought was a jackass saved my life, and now we're best friends, were super close, we would die for each other close.

"So what's up with the sleeping problems?" He shook his head.

"Like I said the other 10,000 times you asked, it's nothing but I appreciate to see that you care." I rolled my eyes, why is this bugging me so much?

"Anyways, you coming to Laurels dinner tonight?" He looked at me, he was pale, under eyes were purplish black, with several bags under them.

"Yea I might."

Scottys pov

The pack joined back together after the death of our old friend stiles Stilinksi 2 1/2 years ago. I wanted to see if Jackson wanted to rejoin but it was to late it went back to the way before he visited no text or call, can't track him. It's like he vanished.

"Alright so I have some news." The strawberry blonde brought up.

"I'm going to star city, to go to this Palmer tech presentation from the ceo." We all looked at each other confused on why she was so excited about this.

"What I like to know things." She softly smiled, then a amazing idea came to my head.

"What if we all went with you as like a pack trip." I Said, her eyes lit up.

"That's an awesome idea!" She said enthusiastically.

"The pack is going to star city."

Oh by the way the arrow characters are going to be a little off the real story line