0.1

Hey cx

So I'm gonna try to update as often as possible, maybe twice a week? Or at least once... I promise:)

Not that anyone cares lol.. I hope you like it, and if you do PLEASE tell me, it would mean so much xoxo

--

Bella's POV

"Why can't I go with you?" I groaned, hugging a throw pillow to my chest, crossing my arms over it.

"Because, you can't stay in the-" my mom started but I cut her off.

"I know, you already said that." I sighed sadly. "But I could stay in a hotel, or something."

"It'll be months, honey. We can't afford that. You'll have much more fun with my friend, trust me. They've got a son around your age, and a little girl. You'll love them." She smiled and zipped up her suitcase, glancing over at mine. I was horribly under-packed, and most of what I did pack was my large collection of cheap earbuds. "Now finish packing." she ordered, standing up with a smile, leaving me to pack.

I packed some clothes, I honestly didn't have much. Not because I couldn't afford it (although that was definitely part of it..) but even if I could, my clothing variety was slim. Dark jeans or black leggings, band tee shirt or sweatshirt, simple. And I had enough, no need for more.

"And hurry!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and quickly shoved in some books, zipping up the 80% full suitcase that was supposed to last me all summer.

A whole summer with a bunch of strangers. Great.

Luke's POV

"What? We don't even know her!" I exclaimed.

"Is she pretty?" Lily asked, hugging her stuffed animal.

"That's your first question?" I glared at my little sister, shaking my head.

"I bet you were thinking it." she stuck her tongue out at me and I threw my pillow at her.

"You do know her, remember when we stayed in that cabin in July? They were there. You and her hung out all weekend." My mum pointed out.

"First off, I was seven. You do realize that that was 11 years ago, right? And second, she annoyed the hell out of me," I groaned.

"Swear jar!" Lily shouted.

I rolled my eyes. "I just don't understand why she can't stay with her mum."

"Because her mum is going through a rough time." My mum said, her expression serious, which mean if I didn't stop arguing she was going to chuck Lily's American Girl Doll at my head.

"Whatever, fuck this." I mumbled, storming back up the stairs, ignoring Lily's screaming about the swearing, and my mum's scolding. Whatever.

--

Sorry it sucks, it'll get better I swear:/