2.1

I have no life k bye xoxo

--

Bella's POV

Why couldn't he just be happy for me? Instead he had to be selfish and... and a total bastard.

He can't date someone who lives in New York? That's bullshit.

I shut my door and locked it, throwing my stuff in my bag angrily, taking my anger out on my possessions instead of Luke's face.

I grabbed the nearest object and threw it at the wall-which happened to be a pillow. What good would that do?

I put on All Time Low, blasting it through my speakers as I laid down face first on my bed, letting just one tear slip.

--A few hours later--

It was almost time for me to leave. Scratch that, it was time for me to leave.

I sighed and grabbed my bag, shoving my phone in my pocket. I looked down at my Green Day shirt, realizing it was the one I were when I came here.

"You ready? I can have Luke drive you to the-" Liz started.

"No." I said quickly. "No, I-I already called a cab." I said, forcing a smile.

She frowned. "I can't believe you're leaving."

"Thank you so much for being so nice to me. Letting me stay here, everything. I'm really gonna miss you." I looked down.

"Oh, I'll miss you too. And Lily's just devastated." Liz said, and I realized Lily was standing behind her.

"Please don't go." She sniffled.

I knelt down, looking at her. I smiled softly, shaking my head. "I'm sorry, Lily. I have to."

She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly.

I gave her a kiss on the head and stood up.

"Thank you, really." I said again.

"Are you sure you'll be okay all by yourself?"

I nodded.

"Okay, well Luke's in the basement if you want to say goodbye."

I looked away. "We said goodbye earlier." I mumbled, and that was it.

The cab ride to the airport was twice as depressing as the cab ride to their house. I put in my earbuds, staring at the house that I had grown to like, slip away behind the car.

It wasn't long before we reached the airport. I didn't like flying-it made me feel trapped. Although, it was better than driving all the way back to New York.

Finding my way through the large airport was difficult, but after riding the wrong escalator twice, I found my terminal.

"Last call for flight..." Came through on the loudspeakers. It was mine.

I hurried to the doors, handing my ticket to the lady.

"Have a nice flight!" She said with forced enthusiasm.

I rolled my eyes and walked on the plane, biting my lip as I found my seat, soon leaving LA behind.

Luke's POV

"Isn't Bella gonna be late?" I asked my mum, finally walking upstairs.

"Bella? She left an hour ago, honey." My mum sighed. "She said you two already said goodbye." She shrugged.

She left?

"What!?" I ran to her room, checking inside. Everything was gone. A pair of broken earbuds was still on the dresser, obviously forgotten.

She was gone.

She was really, really gone.