0.4

Bella's POV

With the sparkles covering my body, and the hamburger sitting in front of me, I was having a pretty shitty day.

The burger, was because I was a vegetarian. I stared at it, hoping I wouldn't throw up. The last time I was close to a burger, I puked, actually on the burger.

Of course I wasn't going to this time. I tried my best to stomach it. Not literally, though. I was not letting that into my stomach.

"Are you feeling okay?" Liz asked me.

The fact that I didn't answer for a few seconds was probably my giveaway. "Yeah, I'm okay," I looked up from the burger, realizing the other six people at the table were staring at me. Well, five. Luke was chomping on a dead cow.

Liz kept staring at me, not believing me.

"Um, I think, maybe I ingested some, um, sparkles, I don't think you're supposed to eat those or something." I mumbled, sinking further into my seat, pushing my diagonal-style bangs more into my face in hopes of possibly disappearing. That would be nice.

Luke's POV

"Yeah, I'm okay." Isabella said quietly, looking at the burger.

Instead of calling it camouflage, they should call it Bella. She was a lot better at blending in. She covered her face with her bangs, and made herself look small. I didn't understand why, though. I mean, the only thing she had to be self conscious about is the fact that she had sparkles all over her hair.

"Is the burger okay?" my mum asked.

She bit her lip and nodded, then soon realizing my mom wouldn't leave it alone. "I um, I'm a vegetarian..." she said quietly, so I almost couldn't hear.

But I did. "How the hell do you not eat meat?" I gaped at her.

"I don't feel right about killing animals and eating them is all," she looked at me, but she didn't make eye contact, she just kind of stared near my face, mostly at the wall.

"So like... not even bacon?" I shook my head in shock. I had never met a vegetarian.

"Especially not bacon." she shook her head, again moving her bangs back in her face.

"Chicken nuggets?" Calum questioned.

"Steak?" I sat up and smirked at her. "Tacos? Venison? Ham? Spaghetti?" I went on.

She covered her mouth like she was about to vomit, which made me want to continue so she would.

"Oh let her be." my mum tsk's us.

"C-can I be excused?" she said as she stood up, running up the stairs. I heard the door slam and I burst out laughing.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings!" My mum scolded, standing up.

"Ooooh.." The guys, and Lily, grinned.

"It's a question!" I crossed my arms.

"You go apologize right now!"

"For her being a vegetarian? It a not my fault she's doesn't like fucking hamburgers!" I yelled.

"Thanks for dinner, um, we gotta get going.." Ashton said, standing up. Michael and Calum followed him after saying awkward goodbyes.

"Swear jar!" Lily smirked, knowing she got 5 dollars every time I said 'fuck.'

"GO!" My mum shouted, and I shoved the table and stood up, storming up the staircase.

I could hear Bella throwing up in the bathroom, groaning.

So I did something that was a total dick thing to do.

I opened the door and mumbled, "bacon." And slammed the door, going to my room.

--

I thought that was kind of funny but not probably not sorry I'm lame:/ sorry it's so short (not like anyone's reading it though lol)