3.0

Bella's POV

Two weeks. Two weeks since Luke left.

I was getting really depressed-Zayn came by every day to cheer me up and eat cookies. We were sitting in my living room, which now had actual furniture.

"How are your classes?"

"Shitty."

"Um... talked to Luke lately?"

"Not really."

"What about Jackson?"

"Why would I want to talk to Jackson?"

"I don't know," he chuckled. "What about your friend Lindsey you were talking about?"

"Not since I was in high school."

"Oh."

A knock at my door made me groan, burying my face in the couch.

"I can get it," he offered.

I nodded, even though he was halfway to the door.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Who the fuck are you?" A familiar voice questioned.

That was definitely Luke.

I jumped up, looking at him. "Luke!" I gasped, nearly tripping as I ran to the door, hugging him tightly. His arms wrapped around me tightly, letting out a sigh of relief. "What are you doing here?" I mumbled into his shoulder, where my face was buried.

"I missed you."

"You said you couldn't come?"

"I missed you too much, I had to see you. The guys are pissed at me, but I left."

"You're an idiot," I giggled softly, still not believing he was actually here.

I remembered Zayn was here, and I pulled away. "Um, this is Zayn." I looked at him.

"The guy on the phone?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"Why is he here?" Luke glared at him.

"Luke, don't." I warned.

"I can go.." Zayn said.

"Good." Luke said, at the same time I said "No."

"It's fine," Zayn chuckled. "You guys have fun, I'll call you later?"

I nodded. "Thank you," I smiled.

He grabbed a handful of cookies, smirking as he waved and left.

"Why was he here?" Luke asked once he left.

"You've been gone for two weeks and you're asking about him?" I huffed.

"Excuse me if there's some guy answering my girlfriend's door," he crossed his arms.

"I'm not having this conversation with you right now." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry," he sighed. "I just, I freaked out a little when I heard some guy on the phone, you know?"

I shrugged. "There's nothing to be worried about."

"I know." He pulled me back into his arms. "I know, I should have known that. But now I'm here, right?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I guess."

"C'mon, I'm hungry."

--

Luke's POV

I was literally in her doorway for two seconds and she went from being insanely happy to... well, Bella.