0.5

Bella's POV

After a lot of throwing up, and then me brushing my teeth several times, I went back to my room. I clutched my pillow to my stomach, staring at the ground. I had my earbuds in, blasting it too loudly, but I didn't care.

I didn't notice the someone had knocked on the door, but when it opened, it was the last person I expected to see.

He started to say something, but I couldn't hear it over the music. I chucked the pillow I was holding at him. "Get out." I mumbled, glaring at him.

He said something else, but I couldn't hear it.

That is, until my earbuds started cutting out.

"Oh, no no no no no..." I groaned pulling them out. I unplugged then replugged them, trying desperately to save them. "Fuck." I sighed and threw them at the pile on my suitcase. Maybe I shouldn't have bought them for 25¢...

I sighed and looked at him, crossing my arms.

"Well I'm not saying it again, because you're lucky I apologized once." He huffed.

"Wait, what?" I stared at him.

"Whatever." He stepped inside and looked at the pile of shitty headphones. "These headphones are kinda shitty." He glanced at me.

"That's why they're in that pile..." I mumbled, standing up and taking them from his hands.

"Can't you get a decent pair?" He rolled his eyes.

"No, actually, I can't." I snapped, surprising myself.

"You-oh." He looked away.

I looked down, embarrassed. "As fun as it is to stand here and wait for you to make fun of me, it really isn't, so can you just leave me alone?" I said, wanting him to go away.

"Look, Bell-can I call you that?" He started.

"No." I huffed. "You can call me Bella or get out."

"So Bell," he continued anyway. "I just, I'm sorry, okay?"

No you aren't.

"Yeah, okay." I mumbled. I waited a while to turn back around and look so see if he was still there, but thank god, he was gone.

Luke's POV

So I admit, making her toss her cookies probably wasn't very nice.

And then yelling at my mum probably wasn't either.

But so what? I said sorry, kind of.

Whatever. Not my problem.

Actually it technically is because I owe the fucking swear jar about fifty dollars.

Lily opened my door and crossed her arms. "Mom says you're in trouble." She crossed her arms.

"No shit." I got up to shut the door.

"She said you're grounded." She smiled wider.

"I don't care." I put my hand on the door.

"She says you have to take Bella tomorrow with you and the guys." Lily smirked.

"What!?" I pushed the door open and stared at my little sister with her annoying blonde piggy tails. She giggled and ran away.

"I-what? No!" I shouted, going to my mum's room. "That's not fair!" I opened the door.

The following argument is something I don't think I should explain, but it sort of ended with me owing a lot more money to the swear jar.

--

Is this story even good because if you like it even a little please tell me it would mean the world to me