3.4

Bella's POV

I wanted to call him already, but I knew I shouldn't. I couldn't have called him even if I tried, because my hands were shaking too much to call him.

I cried into my hands, hating myself for saying anything and hating myself for not saying anything to stop him. I've hated myself so much lately.

I curled up in a ball, staring at my phone and praying he'd call me. I must have stared at that phone for hours before falling asleep.

I did wake up to a phone call. Several missed calls from Zayn, and him calling now. I sniffled and answered it, sighing softly. "Zayn?"

"Bella I'm... I'm so sorry," he sighed.

"How did you find out?" I mumbled, sitting up.

"Are you kidding? Everyone knows. It's all over the Internet."

"How the hell is that possible? We just... I guess we just broke up last night.." I whispered.

"That asshole moved on that fast?" Zayn practically shouted.

"What are you talking about?" I sat up, running my hand through my hair.

"You haven't... Oh." He coughed awkwardly. "Bella, he... Just see for yourself." he hung up, sending me a link after a few seconds.

It send me to youtube, where a video of an unmistakable quiff-haired boy in a dark flannel was sloppily kissing a skinny blonde outside of a hotel building, eventually going inside with her while she giggled, then the video ended.

The door of my apartment quickly opened as I stared at the phone screen. I couldn't even react like I was reacting on the inside. I looked up to find him standing there, his eyes red and puffy and his hair a wild mess. I couldn't help but think it was from that girl tugging on it.

"Bell I-"

I shook my head, tears falling down my face as I ran into my room, slamming the door behind me.

--

Luke's POV

I fucked up. Big time.

"Bella, please just listen to me!" I begged, knocking on her bedroom door quickly.

She suddenly opened the door, which surprised me. Until she threw a shirt at my face.

"Just take your shit and leave." She snapped. She went to her closet, taking out all the shirts and sweatshirts and flannels that I'd left for her, pushing them into my hands.

"Bell, please!" I watched her, shaking my head.

She threw the stuffed penguin I got for her at an arcade while playing some bogus claw game, pacing around the room frantically, searching for anything of mine she could throw at me.

"Babe, please just-"

"Don't call me that!" She snapped. She looked down, seeing my Metallica shirt on her. She pulled it off and threw it at me, not caring that it left her in only a bra. She pulled on one of her shirts, which she never wore, because she always had my stuff on.

I dropped the stuff on the floor. "Please, Bella!" I grabbed her wrist gently, which she snatched away.

"Don't touch me."

"Bella, you got mad at me last night."

"That doesn't mean I don't still love you!" She cried. "That doesn't mean I wanted you to go sleep with.. with.. with her!" She shoved me away.

"I'm sorry! I was drunk!"

"So that makes it okay!?"

"I just... I wanted you to feel like I felt."

"I'm sure you felt great while you were fucking her!" She cried.

"And I felt like killing myself afterwards, I felt that awful!"

"Oh, yeah Luke. Tell me how awful you must feel. Tell me how much it hurts to watch someone you loved go to have sex with someone else seconds after they left your apartment." she glared at me.

"Loved?" I stared at her.

"Yes. Loved. But you know what? I hate you, Luke. I hate you almost as much as I used to love you." She snapped.

Every word was like a stab to my chest, and I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Don't say that," I begged. "Please, Bella, don't say that."

"Get out of my house, Luke."

"I-"

"Go."

--

end of book 1 lol